- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: Procyon (Talk) 22:34, 12 November 2007 (CST)
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores have you been helping with?
- A: I have deleted a number of unused imaged, moved and deleted a number of incorrectly named articles, banned vandals and reverted vandalism, and aided Prod with the complete reorganization of the Move Lists project, as well as establishing a proper format for a series guide (such as Street Fighter II, etc.)
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: Naturally, first I'd have to say the work that I contributed to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and the effort to help make it StrategyWiki's first featured guide. Second, I'm very proud of the way the Move Lists project is coming along. After being at a stand-still for quite a while, I have resumed work on it, and it's evolving nicely. And finally, I've thoroughly enjoyed submitting complete guides for Famicom games in chronological order and look forward to continuing that when most of my work on the Move Lists are finished. I regret not working harder on geting the Phantom Hourglass guide off the ground, but I will try to find some time to dedicate to it.
- 3. How do you anticipate helping StrategyWiki above and beyond your current responsibilities as a sysop?
- A: Well, already, I help coordinate and conduct the monthly staff meetings (despite the hiccup we had with last months meeting), and I am helping echelon in a number of ways including obtaining a certificate of DBA (Doing Business As) in order to protect our trademark, and (very slowly) conducting the branding partnership deal with DoubleJump.
- General comments
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- Helping out with "higher level" affairs of SW as well as being our highest complete guide contributor. -- Prod (Talk) 21:47, 12 November 2007 (CST)
- Well, since Procyon's already a sysop... is this just a dummy nomination, or a nomination for Bureaucratship? If it's for the latter, I'll support full-force ^_^ (and if it's the former, well... I support it anyway)
- This is for bureaucrat. It's also about time that we figured out what the requirements/procedure for this is. -- Prod (Talk) 22:20, 12 November 2007 (CST)
- Shouldn't Procyon be a BC already also? Or is this just taking extra long because it's a bureaucrat nomination? Baejung92 20:20, 28 November 2007 (CST)
- I support Proc in this because as one of the most active sysops and long term members he's done an awesome job at pretty much everything and adding to his responsibilities and privileges would do us good as long as he's up for it. Baej he wasn't a bureaucrat because... well I don't know. How did DrBob get to be one? Also, why was this not brought up in one of the community discussion pages? I wasn't informed about Proc or Zaikukaj until DB updated the successful adminship candidacies page. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 18:27, 30 November 2007 (CST)
- No, I was wondering why Procyon's nomination wasn't closed although it was unanimously supported by everyone who voted and had been up for three weeks. Baejung92 21:53, 30 November 2007 (CST)
- Prod (Talk) 21:47, 12 November 2007 (CST)
- Safety Skizzerz Talk · Contribs · Spel Chek™ · VFG · RTFM 21:57, 12 November 2007 (CST)
- DrBob (talk) 01:07, 13 November 2007 (CST)
- Baejung92 23:08, 16 November 2007 (CST)
- Lunar Knight (Talk to me + Contribs) 14:55, 17 November 2007 (CST)
- Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 18:27, 30 November 2007 (CST)