- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I accept this self nomination.
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores have you been helping with?
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- 3. How do you anticipate helping StrategyWiki above and beyond your current responsibilities as a sysop?
- A: With bureaucrat tools, I plan to help out with renaming users, promoting users to various groups (including the new "rollback" group that will be coming soon), and performing CheckUsers on problem users when required.
- General comments
- You may view the previous discussion here. Times have changed since then, so please be aware that most of the things presented there (including the reason I withdrew) may no longer be valid.
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- It's funny, Skizzerz's previous nomination came around at a time when a lot of other members had just gotten crat-ship, and there was a concern about over promoting, so we all seemed kind of hesitant at the time. I had forgotten all about this and when I asked Skizzerz if he was a crat yet, I was surprised that he wasn't, and strongly felt that he should be. It's overdue, SW would not be what it is today without Skizzerz's dedication. Procyon (Talk) 22:10, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- Procyon (Talk) 22:10, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- Baejung92 01:55, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Zaiqukaj 07:39, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- DukeRuckleyTalk | Contribs 01:13, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
- Strong support. --Jack Phoenix (Contact) 20:12, 9 September 2008 (UTC)