Viz has been here for quite a while and knows the ropes. He has helped with cleanup and has used the power of Rollbacker well.
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I accept --~Vizeroth · (c)~-- 21:17, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with?
- A: Cleanup, vandalism removal/prevention, etc.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: Usually getting stress from users on a website is just a reason to take a quick break and come back to it with a fresh pair of eyes later.
- General comments
- I just wanted to say thanks to Melon247 for the nod. I plan to continue helping out here under whatever capacity I can.
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- I used to think he was a sysop anyway until I noticed his name wasn't on the list of Administrators, which is where it belongs. Also his colour list is useful since I have to keep looking back at it. --Melon247 (talk · contribs · comp) 13:19, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- Vizeroth has shown a tremendous amount of dedication, not only towards content contributions, but also in taking on a wide range of administrative tasks such as cleaning up pages, creating category pages, categorizing images, creating redirects, helping other users and leaving message templates on talk pages where appropriate. Vizeroth also actively participates in community aspects of StrategyWiki such as joining projects, voicing his opinion on the forums and on various talk pages. In short, he is a prolific contributor with an excellent grasp of our policies and guidelines. najzereT 21:44, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- Should have been nominated a while ago :).--DukeRuckleyTalk | Contribs 23:00, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- Probably one of the most solid contributors on the site, both in content and administrative busywork. I agree that this is long overdue. Baejung92 (talk) 23:29, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- The more cleanup focused admins the better. I agree with melon, for some reason my brain assumed you already were one. --Zaiqukaj 09:38, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- Hope I did that right. Hooray for Viz! --Melon247 (talk · contribs · comp) 13:19, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- najzereT 21:44, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- DukeRuckleyTalk | Contribs
- Baejung92 (talk) 23:29, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- Skizzerz 23:49, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- DrBob (talk) 09:06, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- Rocky (talk · contribs) 09:07, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 09:07, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- Zaiqukaj 09:38, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- Sigma 7 13:56, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- Procyon 18:09, 10 April 2009 (UTC)