|Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition|
|Distributor(s)||Wii Virtual Console|
|System(s)||Sega Genesis, Sega Channel, Wii|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition Channel|
This is the first version of Street Fighter II that was made available to owners of the Sega Genesis. Despite the title, this version of SF2 also provides the option to play with the Street Fighter II Turbo, or "Hyper" rules. Therefore, this version of the game is essentially a compilation of both the Champion Edition and Hyperfighting versions of SF2, just like the version of SF2T for the SNES.
The cast, story, controls, and rules for this version are identical to the original Street Fighter II, so please see the SF2 guide for any questions regarding how to play. For a list of updates in Champion Edition, please see the SF2CE article. For a list of further updates contained in "Hyper", please see the SF2T article.
Table of Contents
- Street Fighter II (Moves)
- Street Fighter II Champion Edition (Moves)
- Street Fighter II Turbo (Moves)
- Super Street Fighter II (Moves)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo (Moves)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival (Moves)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (Moves)