The first World of the Easton Kingdom is where things start to get tough. The enemies are real heavyweights (not surprising considering they're made of stone) and attack furiously. Advance and don't panic when the stone men start coming.
- You'll encounter columns of coins between columns of stone. Don't jump for those coins because there's no safety net below. You can only collect them with a Superball.
- To collect the final column of coins, jump into the narrow hole and hold on the direction pad. You will collect the coins but still make it onto the platform.
- The final pipe in this section leads to a coin room with over 100 coins it. This means a guaranteed free life if you collect them all.
- The Ganchan lloks like a menacing boulder, but it's reall your ticket over the spiked pits ahead. Carefully climb onto it and ride across the spikes.
- While riding the Ganchans, be sure to carefully time your jumps to the platforms overhead. Then run to the right and be prepared to hop back on board to complete the rest of the journey. Leap off before the Ganchan falls into the pit below.
This world is crawling with spiders. Unless you have Superball power, it's best to avoid hanging spiders. Stomp the jumpers when they come close.
- Find the lift to the top. You can make an invisible block appear above and to the left of the higher of the first two platforms. Use it to reach the upper level of the world and run above the spiders ahead.
- Cannons appear from the pipes which shoot Giras, cousins of the more familiar Bullet Bills. Be careful; collect the Super Mushroom close to the cannon with caution.
- Get ready for another rocky ride. It's a little more difficult to get onto the boulder at the point. Be sure to jump off the boulder before it plummets into the pit.
- At the end of this world, you'll have to leap quickly to make it across the bridge of falling blocks.
The Easton Kingdom's castle is a hard nut to crack. It starts out with tough jumps on moving platforms, and goes on to more difficult obstacles. Plenty of hard rock horrors await you!
- Hold down to run rapidly over the small gaps at this point. If you're small, take the risk of revealing a hidden block with a power-up.
- Nimble leaping is necessary for the end of this section. Jump onto the moving lift and then jump up. Work your way over to the other side of the barrier and onto the next moving lift. Quickly jump up and continue right.
- Hiyoihoi attacks by hurling large stones at you. Use the stones to your advantage to get a boost over the gap in Hiyoihoi's chamber. From the top of the rock leap for the goal to finish off Hiyoihoi.