As you'd expect, the Chai Kingdom is the toughest yet. Tatanga is waiting and he does not expect you to make it. You'll really have to run the gauntlet of enemies to make it through this world.
- on the direction pad as soon as you enter to reach the most coins. Alternatively, you can bounce a Superball up there to collect some coins.
- Pinopi is not pleased. The bouncing zombie is a glutton for punishment—if you stomp on him, he'll revive and continue his attack. Once you've stomped him, press on!
- At the very end of this section, jump as high and far as you can from the tallest pipe. You'll hit the roof and collect a valuable Invincibility Star.
- After navigating each part of the pipe maze, don't forget to hit the last breakable block of each set to find coins or a power-up inside. Just watch out for the cannons ahead.
- Don't panic when you reach the dropping lifts. Jump carefully and accurately.
- as you fall.
- Hold down to run over the falling blocks at the end of this world to reach the bonus room.
Walking flowers, fire-spitting snakes and tons of cannons defend this area against trespassers. Some of these enemies are tough against Superball power, or are even indestructible!
- If you're Super Mario, break down the wall and enter the upper path at this point. It's a little easier and contains coins and Power-Ups. The lower route is a gauntlet of pipes.
- Roto Disc revisited: Avoid the deadly orbs which circle some of the blocks in this world. The center block is a safe spot.
- Invincibility has its privileges. Collect the Invincibility Star and advance quickly. Don't rush on to the moving lifts—take them slowly.
You're on your way to bringing Tatanga to justice. Pilot the Sky Pop straight and true, and you'll make it through his cloud-filled domain to the final fight! Daisy is waiting!
- Your first challenge will be the flying Chickens. The Chickens seem innocent enough, but they'll ram you when they get close. Blast them quickly or keep your distance.
- All that glitters... It's best to avoid the Chikako sky mines because they take 10 hits to destroy. Don't mix them up with Coins.
- Watch the walls when you near the end of this section. Plot as quick of a route through the maze as you can so you don't get trapped between a wall and the left side of the screen.
- While collecting all of the coins in this area, don't forget to fly down to the lower right corner and blast a hole for the Sky Pop to fit through.
- Once again, plot as quick of a course through between the walls as you can to get as far over to the right as possible. While flying up the side, hold in order to avoid getting caught on the wall.
- This world has not one, but two bosses to fight. The first one is the living cloud, Brokinton. Keep your distance when Brokinton moves left, and get your hits in when it moves right. Fire continuously to win.
- Finally—Tatanga! There's no trick to defeating Tatanga. Avoid the balls he shoots and return fire continuously. Dodge and destroy! If your successful, Princess Daisy will be waiting for you on the other side of the gate.