From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
|Entrance||Cheese Bridge Area|
|Time at Start||300|
- The Sumo Brother stomps on the ground, creating lightning bolts which cause flames to rise. You can defeat him by hitting the block he is standing on from below, or you can just run past him. However, the ? block at the very top hides a feather you might want to get.
- If you don't have Yoshi, you can use the red shell at the end and kick it into the next section with all the moles to take them all out. The shell isn't too useful if you do have Yoshi unless he's of the blue variety, which lets you fly through the level.
- On the cloud platform, run from the beginning to the end to receive a hidden 1-up mushroom. You can get up there either by using the cape, or by going through the bonus area mentioned further down.
- It's a bit difficult to jump on the ledge with all the moles, especially if you don't have the red switch blocks activated. The moles like to surprise you, so you should stand on the very edge to be prepared when they come out.
- Quickly run across the area with the two Sumo Brothers. You should pass them before the flames appear.
- The third turn block from the left contains a vine. Climb it up and then jump onto the ledge to the left, where you will find a turn block with a 1-up mushroom inside.
- The blue pipe here leads to a bonus area (see below).
- The ? block between the note blocks contains Yoshi. Use him to eat the two pink berries and a cloud will appear. Collect all the coins the cloud drops and you will receive a 1-up mushroom!
- You're probably eager to get the cycling power-up at the end. Unfortunately, there's no way to do so without the cape. Alternatively, Yoshi can also eat the item directly out of the box, giving you the power-up which was being displayed at the time it was eaten.
- You will appear at the top right and immediately fall down into the water.
- You'll need to get to the pipe at the left while avoiding the two Porcu-Puffers. This is much easier with Yoshi since he can simply bounce off the Porcu-Puffers.
- The pipe leads back to the beginning of the level, on top of the tall green pipe. From here, you can easily jump over to the cloud platform and snatch the 1-up!
- The Piranha Plant here is more dangerous than the ones you've seen so far, as he shoots flames in addition to jumping out of the pipe.
- To get to the end, you'll need to first take the bottom Sumo Brother out, and then the top one. You will find a feather in one of the ? blocks (bottom row, third one from the left).
- The goal tape is protected by a Bouncin' Chuck, who sure loves bouncing around once you get near him. He is much more difficult to predict, and you're best off running past him quickly.
Dragon Coin locations
The five Dragon Coins in this level are located as follows:
- Near the beginning, in the area with all the slopes.
- Next to the two Sumo Brothers standing on note blocks.
- Reachable by climbing the vine halfway through and jumping off to the right.
- On top of a hill just a bit further down.
- Near the end, after the three pipes.