From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
|Entrance||Forest of Illusion 3|
|Exit||Chocolate Island 1|
|Time at Start||300|
- Run down the corridor and drop down on the set of brown blocks. Once you set afoot on it, it begins moving across the level.
- You will need to jump around so you don't fall off your transport. As well, there's a Podoboo and several fireballs which you need to avoid.
- Flying won't do you any good here. You will most likely hit the fireballs and fly down into the lava.
- Beware when you are in the spike pit. If you jump where you shouldn't, you will get hit by those spikes.
- Some of the spikes fall down when you come near them. Keep your eye out for these and avoid them.
- Jump off your ride before it goes straight down into the pit. You'll need to continue on foot from here.
- The Bowser statues spew fire, but otherwise won't do anything and can be stood on without difficulty.
- While the map shows a 1-up mushroom being present at the top, sprite overload works against your favor here. Oftentimes it will just not appear, so the P-Switch won't do anything besides allowing you to collect some coins.
- The turn blocks at the end expand and contract just like in Yoshi's Island 3. You'll get an opportunity to grab a feather here if you've activated the green switch blocks.
- At the end, enter the boss door to meet the boss of this castle.
BOSS: Roy Koopa
- Roy fights pretty similar to Morton. As such, the same strategies apply to him too.
- However, this time the walls will move closer and eventually crush you if you take too long, so you are a bit under pressure. It's not too bad though.
Once Roy is gone, Mario destroys his castle and moves on to Chocolate Island.
Dragon Coin locations
The five Dragon Coins in this level are located as follows:
- At the beginning, hovering above the lava pit.
- Three are inside the spike pit.
- One is near the end where the turn blocks expand and contract.