|Entrance||Cheese Bridge Area|
|Exit||Star World 3|
|Time at Start||300|
- This is the only level in the game featuring the Torpedo Ted enemy. These are in essence underwater Bullet Bills, and the layout of the level makes it very hard to evade them, not to mention that they fire so fast that you can't sneak past them at all.
- You can get a flower from the ? block at the beginning. While it won't help you against the Torpedo Teds, you can use it to roast all the fish on the way. Yoshi isn't too useful here so abandon him if you have him.
- After the ? block, quickly rush forward. You should be able to pass the torpedo launcher near the bottom before it has a chance to launch a Torpedo Ted.
- Here, it's best to wait just in front of the torpedo launcher until a Torpedo Ted passes you, and then quickly swimming along the bottom of the sea. You could try swimming below the Torpedo Teds but it's too dangerous because you die if you fall down too deep.
- If you're big, you can avoid the very last Torpedo Ted by walking as far as you can to the right and then ducking right as the third torpedo launcher puts out a Torpedo Ted.
Dragon Coin locations
The five Dragon Coins in this level are all indicated on the map, but because they're in such impossible places it's best to forget about them unless you're looking for a challenge. Given that the level is difficult enough as is, there's no reason to push it even further.