Star World 1
|Entrance||Donut Secret House|
|Exit||Donut Secret House|
|Secret Exit||Star World 2|
|Time at Start||300|
- This level features an interesting concept. It's a maze of turn blocks and you will have to spin jump your way through. If you enter the level as small Mario, a mushroom is conveniently placed at the beginning.
- As Super or Fire Mario, the only direction you can go once you're in the maze is down, so you should choose carefully where to start. As Cape Mario, you can also move sideways through the maze.
- However, the game only allows four turn blocks to be turning at once. As Cape Mario, be careful when moving sideways or the game will wedge you into the wall, leading to death.
- Depending on which way you go, you may reach a number of bonus items on the way, including either a feather or a flower, and a 1-up mushroom.
- Use the Starmen trapped in the maze to easily plow through the stream of Koopa Troopas.
- Near the end you'll find a red baby Yoshi. You can either feed it the Starman above to make it grow instantly, or run around and eat five enemies.
- In any case, go through the pipe to find the goal tape.
The secret exit is hidden near the beginning of the level at the very right. All you need to do is head to the wall and spin jump straight down to reach it.
Dragon Coin locations
The five Dragon Coins in this level are located as follows:
- At the beginning, on the right side of the first bunch of turn blocks (start at the 6th to 8th turn block, counting from the right)
- In the next section, on the left side (start at the 5th to 7th turn block, counting from the left).
- In the following section, again on the left side (same as above)
- On the section directly after the Starmen, on the left side (start at the 4th to 9th turn block, counting from the left)
- Right after the previous Dragon Coin, continue on the very right side to reach this one.