Star World 2
|Entrance||Vanilla Secret 1 & Star World 1|
|Exit||Vanilla Secret 1|
|Secret Exit||Star World 3|
|Time at Start||300|
- This level is basically a plain underwater level with lots of fish. There are two ways to handle this level.
- The first is to just swim to the very top to avoid all obstacles and drop down once you reach the end. As long as you're far enough away the Rip Van Fish will not be able to get you.
- The second is to grab the Starman and plow through the stream of fish. If you take the blue baby Yoshi and hold him in your hands you'll swim much faster (just don't feed him five enemies or he will grow up).
- If you can reach the question block while invincible, you can grab another Starman and race to the end of the level. If you're too slow you will just get a single coin.
- If you haven't yet, make sure to feed the baby blue Yoshi five enemies at this point so he grows up.
- Enter the pipe at the end to reach the goal tape.
The secret exit of this level is quite simple to find. There's a path right below the pipe that would normally lead to the end of the level. If you drop down and follow it, you will reach a small secluded area with the key and keyhole.
Dragon Coin locations
There are no Dragon Coins in this level.