|Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross|
|Followed by||Gokaiger: Atsumete Henshin!|
|Genre(s)||Hack and slash|
Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross is a video game developed by Paon and published by Bandai Namco Games Inc. in September of 2011, as part of the 35th anniversary celebration of Super Sentai. The game follows a musou-style formula in which you are pitted against hordes of enemies on a playing field and must defeat all enemies to advance, with battles in the mechas interspersed here and there. This game is technically a Gokaiger game, but as they are not the only ones you can play as, this is why the game is called Super Sentai Battle and not Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
The teams you can play as are:
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (2011)
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger (2009)
- Tensou Sentai Goseiger (2010)
- Engine Sentai Go-Onger (2008)
- Himitsu Sentai Goranger (1975-1976)
This would be the first time a non-Heisei era team would be playable in any Super Sentai game that was not a crossover with other franchises, as Goranger was the first season of Super Sentai. The other teams up to Go-Onger make appearances through the Gokai keys, but they are an extension of the Gokaiger team, and therefore are not truly playable.
Table of Contents
view · editSuper Sentai series
- Choujin Sentai Jetman
- Kyoryuu Sentai Zyuranger
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger
- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: Atsumete Henshin! 35 Sentai!
- Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Game de Gaburincho!
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger: Game de Wasshoi!
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger: Battle Cube Puzzle
- Nari Kids Park: Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger