- Getting Started
- Add Station menu UI details
- Add Map Legend info
- Need stats on the newer cars (Nova to newer)
- Replace Rx car classes with the original car class for each car.
- Add real life names for all cars.
- Speed, durability, etc. part info.
- Drift Shop listings and images.
- Finish info on option parts.
- Mission items graphics (donuts, parts, etc.)
- Area Maps
- Map direction images.
Standardization of deliveries placement (top or bottom).(should be located on top)
- Moon Palace Station 3 & 4 mission info.
- Koinonia Station 1-4 mission info.
- Cras Station 1-4 mission info.
- Oros mission info (ROO HQ)
- Add characters page
- Add HUV names and descriptions from v0.10g and newer.
- Revise the guide for the newest version of the game.
Hyper Parts page?
What is this page supposed to cover? Is it supposed to include the names of the hyper parts (covered in the parts pages) or just information about hyper parts in general? --Tathar (talk|contribs) 18:30, 5 October 2007 (CDT)
- My bad, the line that I removed, "There is a little bit to say about hyper parts, but this thread is about Mittron Enhancers." had me convinced there was more to be said. However, there is no information on any item page talking about hyper parts, so far as I've seen. More info plz, I don't even know what they are besides how to make them from Mitron Enhancers + scrap parts or whatever they are called. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 19:03, 5 October 2007 (CDT)
- Yeah, hyper parts are created by modifying an Unfinished "X" Part using a Mittron Enhancer. Unfinished parts are made automatically from a stack of 10 part components of a single type, which can be obtained later on in the game from HUVs and combos. It's actually very common to end up with a lot of unfinished parts once you've been in Cras for a while. Unless you're near level 60, it's often a better idea to delete unfinished parts than to make a hyper part from them, because unfinished parts and hyper parts can't be traded or sold. There isn't very much to be said about hyper parts that can't be added as a level 2 headline to the Mittron Enhancer page. --Tathar (talk|contribs) 19:48, 5 October 2007 (CDT)
For Thor crew members
In order to be promoted to First Class in the crew, you will have to help write this guide and reply to this message with your in-game name. Members that help write the guide will also be exempt from crew requirements when we implement them. --Tathar (talk|contribs) 14:23, 20 October 2007 (CDT)
Thor no longer promotes members to First Class for helping to write this guide. Instead, it is now one of several factors taken into account when deciding who will be promoted. --Tathar (talk|contribs) 01:28, 17 March 2008 (CDT)