Thinking the characters page needs a different layout. Here's my idea:
Grove Street Family
- Carl 'C.J.' Johnson
- This is the protagonist in this story game, the one you play. Voiced by Young Maylay
- Sean 'Sweet' Johnson
- CJ's brother. Naive but powerful. Talks alot of shit, but don't do shit. Voiced by Faizon Love.
- Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris
- One of your homies from back in the day. A strange minded fellow who's down for his homies. Key factor in Los Santos' problems and OG Loc's manager, and he is a fat traitor! Voiced by Clifton Powell.
- Kendl Johnson
- CJ's sister. She's the smart one who's currently dating Cesar, she and Sweet are constantly fighting. Voiced by Yolanda Whittaker (credited as Yo Yo.)
Mission based characters
- CJ's girlfriend/Cesar's cousin in the countryside part of the game. She gives you the deed to a garage in San Fierro and then last rival alive. Voiced by Cynthia Farrell.
- Cesar Vialpando
- Kendl's boyfriend. Spanish southsider, rolling with the Aztecas. Likes fast cars. Voiced by Clifton Collins, Jr.
- Jizzy B
- A pimp in San Fierro involved in selling drugs. He rides around in pimp moble and pimps hoes. Voiced by Charles Q. Murphy (credited as Charlie Murphy.)
- Mike Toreno
- An agent of an unknown agency. Uses CJ to complete his secret missions. Voiced by James Woods.
- Madd Dogg
- A rapper living in a mansion on the hills in Los Santos. After you make him go bankrupt, you later help him regain his power and wealth. Voiced by rapper Ice-T.
- Lance 'Ryder' Wilson
- Short tempered, violent, and an OG of the Grove Street families. Resembles Eazy-E from N.W.A.(Niggas Wit Attitude). Always in it for himself, he betrays his gang, and joins his longtime gang rivals, the Ballas, and then gets wasted by CJ. Voiced by MC Eiht.
- The Truth
- A hippy pothead, who always talks about all sorts of conspiracies. Introduces you to San Fierro. Voiced by Peter Fonda.
- Wu Zi Mu
- Goes by the name "Woozie". A blind member of the Triads in San Fierro. He remains a steady friend for CJ throughout the course of the game after your first meeting in which you race him (despite the fact that he's blind). Voiced by James Yaegashi.
- Denise Robinson
- Voiced by Heather Simms (credited as Heather Alicia Simms.)
- Michelle Cannes
- Voiced by Vanessa Aspillaga
- Helena Wankstein
- Voiced by Bijou Phillips.
- Katie Zhan
- Voiced by China Chow
- Officer Frank Tenpenny
- An asshole and crooked Cop who frames you in the beginning and has gang bangers do his dirty work for him. Voiced by Samuel L. Jackson.
- Officer Eddie Pulaski
- Voiced by Chris Penn.
- Officer Hernandez
- Voiced by Armando Riesco (also credited with pedestrian voice work.)
Other key characters
- You get the general idea
Does anyone have any input on this idea? I'm not so sure on the bullet points for everything but I'm not sure what the alternatives are. Any comments on that? Johncub 15:31, 11 April 2006 (UTC)
san andreas images
not working needed to fix some time. --Funtygroup 19:38, 3 June 2010 (UTC)