Mega Man 2 Wiki Knowledge
I may copy my article from Wiki Knowledge over here so that users here can enjoy it sometime in the next few days...
Here's a link to it:
--Brahman 15:09, 27 September 2006 (CDT)
Yes, technically this work could use some "clean-up" by your standards, mainly because you guys like to sub-page your work. This article was originally created by me on WikiKnowledge, but I was asked if I could copy this and a few others over here where the gaming community could also appreciate them.
Anyhow, we don't subpage our work very much there, but if you guys decide you really want to subpage it, please feel free to do so.
At any rate, however, I hope you will appreciate all the information that went into this page. A lot of the info came from official sources, such as the Rockman Perfect Memories sourcebook (that's where I get dates, etc.) from.
Well, please keep the information intact if you decide to subpage it out!
--Brahman 02:16, 2 October 2006 (CDT)
- I personally think this guide isn't long enough to warrant subpages, great job :). -- Mason11987 (Talk - Contributions) 07:24, 2 October 2006 (CDT)
- When I first visited this article, someone had already begun to divide it into subpages. I finished the work on the Robot Masters stages, but now the walkthrough contains several purple links. This makes the walkthrough appear incomplete... I can eventually finish up the Dr. Wily stages walkthroughs but until then I think Mega Man 2 should be labeled as Completion Stage 3. New User 03:32, 1 November 2006 (CST)
- I would have to say that the emphasis is on for now rather than complete. With no offense to anyone that worked on the guide so far, as it stands now, it is a skeleton and needs a lot more fleshing out. If I can carve out some time, I will take a look at what can be done. For the most part, it currently needs a lot more sub-paging. Procyon 12:16, 1 November 2006 (CST)
- OK, it's definitely an improvement now, and Prod's work on the robot masters is a plus. I don't like the current "Remakes" section, but I don't know what else to do with it right now. Personally, I look to The Legend of Zelda as a good example of a complete NES guide, and try to follow the template that it presents for other games. This page is getting better, but it's not done yet. Procyon 13:10, 1 November 2006 (CST)
- Yes, it most certainly does :D. I don't know how these remakes work, but if they are separate games then we should move the info to their own pages and just link to them. Or give them their own pages where they share this ToC and walkthrough (like the Street Fighter II group). -- Prod (Talk) 13:16, 1 November 2006 (CST)
- I agree completely with you Prod that they should be seperate pages. Unfortunately, each of those remakes is a little different. Specifically speaking, Rockman Mega World is similar to Street Fighter Collection 2, a collection of three different games, but it also includes bonus stages that don't exist in any of the original games. Rockman 2 (Rockman Complete Works) is a remake the way that Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival is a remake of one game, namely SSF2T, with enhancements. And Mega Man: Anniversary Collection is like Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, collecting an entire series and virtually unchanged. So the reality is, reciprocal pages should be made in the same fashion as all of the existing pages that I just referenced. Procyon 14:21, 1 November 2006 (CST)