I've set Pokémon Green to redirect here since it is essentially the same game, just with different missing pokemon. Yellow was also quite similar, though you had to pick pikachu at the beginning and had some extra features. -- Prod 16:33, 1 October 2006 (CDT)
I realized I had yet to watch all of the Pokémon red/blue/yellow pages and just went threw them all at the suggested 1024x768 resoultion(in a pretty old version of IE if it matters). There were a couple of overlapping issues that weren't there the first time I proof read everything around when it was featured. I was wondering if anyone else can see them and/or help fix them. I'm pretty bad at this type of formatting, but fixed what I could.
- Mt. Moon - New Pokémon Available is hiding behind the encounter list on the very top of the page.
- Route 7-8 - 2nd map covers the encounter list
- Route 16-18 - The map covers the first new Pokémon available list on the top of the page.
- Route 19-20 - The list of trainers overlaps the Pikachu's Beach section.
Also, are the Nidoran female and male images dissapearing after the pages finish loading for anyone else? --Zaiqukaj 03:31, 28 January 2008 (CST)
- Update - It looks like all but one page are fine in 1152x864. An alternate solution could simply be changing the suggested viewing resolution. --Zaiqukaj 03:29, 31 January 2008 (CST)
- 5% of our visitors use 800x600
- 40% of our visitors use 1024x768
- 14% use 1280x800
- 4% use 1152x864
- The rest use various wider resolutions. We should tailor our pages to our viewers (768px width), not the opposite. -- Prod (Talk) 01:13, 10 February 2008 (CST)
- You have just posted one of my favorite statistics and have my thanks :) I'll see what I can do with fixing these. --Zaiqukaj 02:56, 10 February 2008 (CST)
I noticed when I was looking at the cheats, you had how to get mew and game shark codes, but another cheat was missing. There is a cheat that gives you over 100 of an item. Before you can do the cheat, you need to make it as far as cinabar island. First choose the item that you want multiples of (great way to get rare candy's and even more master balls), then move it to the 6th spot on your list. Fly to viridian city and go talk to the man that teaches you how to catch pokemon. Let him show you how, then right after fly to cinabar island. go straight to the east side of the island then start swimming up and down the east coast of the island. Eventually you will run into a pokemon called Missing no. Just run away from him and you should have multiples of the item you wanted. It'll look like the item is a lil glitched, but it's fine. Don't catch the missing no. because it can cause problems to the game. Occasionally you will run into other pokemon swimming up and down the coast (I personally ran into a level 136 golduck that wiped out my entire team because i couldn't escape when i tried to run), but when you do, just run and keep swimming. Sometimes it takes a minute or two to bump into the missing no., but it will happen.
I was playing through Pokemon Yellow alongside the wiki and it should be noted that while the S.S. Anne is located past Vermilion City on the main path, it is required in order to complete the Thunder Badge and subsequently to complete the page on Vermilion City, which is currently placed before the wiki page on the S.S.Anne.. Whether it should be placed before the Vermilion City page or not may merit further discussion, but it definitely doesn't belong underneath the Rainbow Badge heading. Could somebody fix this? 22.214.171.124 00:26, 28 September 2016 (UTC)