From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Add section in Getting Started regarding Co-Star Mode
- Note maximum number of coins accessible in each level, maybe in a separate page ("High score challenges" or similar)
- Mention the Library
- Mention the Mailtoad
- Make page regarding Prankster Comets. Include to say can use Z A to get a fast start on Cosmic Races
- Make page regarding Enemies
- Make page regarding environmental stuff, e.g. Launch Stars, Sling Stars, Pull Stars, levers, switches etc.
- Add pictures
- Add a little intro to each galaxy, prior to the Star walkthoughs (e.g. as done in Super_Mario_Galaxy/Honeyhive_Galaxy)
- Remove "Star 1" from section titles on galaxies with only one Star to collect in them
- Add "Did You Find?" sidebars, to act as a ticklist for 1-Up Mushrooms, Life Mushrooms, and hidden areas
These are my suggestions regarding writing style. Feel free to edit.
- We should go into more detail on the earlier galaxies. Later galaxies should need less hand-holding.
- Things should be capitalised the same as speech or signs in the game. So, Stars should have capital S. I can't remember if that means that enemies (e.g. Cataquacks) should be capitalised or not.
--Pelago 22:02, 12 September 2008 (UTC)