- Generally, the whole walkthrough needs a bunch of images.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask/Clock Town contains a lot of sidequest information that should not be there, and be moved out to the Notebook and the Heart Piece pages.
- The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Majora's_Mask/Ikana_Canyon#Well is crying for a map. (Well, the other pages are too, but this one needs it the most.)
- Stray Fairy guides are less than helpful right now. They'd benefit from a revision.
- Bomber's Notebook
- Can we please get page titles that are more serious than those there are right now?
- Appendices et cetera
- There is no appendix that explains the game's mini-games. This needs to be created.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask/Skulltula houses needs a rewrite
- Most of the appendices that come after that in the table of contents are mere stubs with lots of empty space that need to be filled with content.
The late-game guides and some sidequest pages need serious work. AND the walkthroughs need pictures, detailed instructions, proper grammar, maps, and more overall substance. This guide needs to be brought up to par with the OoT guide. -Beefster 20:49, 17 June 2009 (UTC)