From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
Hero infobox for Dota 2. It floats right and has a bunch of parameters:
- image: the full filename of the image.
- name: hero's name.
- strength/agility/intelligence: the hero's attribute and gains.
- damage: the hero's base damage
- speed: the hero's base move speed
- armor: the hero's base armor.
- gains: per-level stat gains.
- hp/mana/damage/armor: Used for the staticstics box. Used for presenting the hero's stats at level milestones. Write down 1, 16 or 25 for the value at that specific level.
- vision: the hero's day/night vision.
- range: the hero's attack range.
- missile: a ranged hero's projectile speed. Type N/A if it's a melee hero.