Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Obtain the Magical Wand .
- Defeat the Gohma .
- Obtain a Heart Container .
- Obtain the sixth Piece of Triforce .
- To enter this dungeon, you locate the entrance which is just east of the cemetery.
- From the entrance, go right and clear this room of Wizzrobes to obtain a Key . You may use the key to open the door above and listen to a man who has a hint regarding this dungeon's boss's weakness.
- Back at the entrance, head left and then enter the room above. Defeat the Zols and obtain the Compass .
- From the compass room, head up to the next room and obtain a Key . Head up again and avoid the traps. Head up once again, and you must defeat the Wizzrobes and the Like-Likes to proceed to the next room.
- Enter the room above and you will have two options. You can either enter the room above and face a three headed Gleeok . Or you may bomb the right wall which enables you to effectively bypass the Gleeok.
- In the room to the right of the Gleeok, you will discover the Map .
- From the map room, enter the room above and defeat the Wizzrobes . When the room is cleared, push the left block to reveal a stairwell that leads to the Magic Wand File:LOZ1 Magic Wand.png. The right wall of this room can be bombed.
- From the map room, the room immediately to the right contains a Key . Beyond this room, you can go up and bomb the left wall, or you can go left and walk through the above door, and you will encounter a man who shares a hint regarding lakes that do not contain fairies.
- From the map room once more, head down and collect the key if you haven't already. Head down again and defeat all of the Vires to proceed.
- Once the Vire room is cleared, enter the room to the right and defeat the Wizzrobes and Like-Likes . When this room is cleared, push the single block to reveal a staircase to an underground passage that leads to the upper right most room in the map.
- From here, enter the room below and obtain a Key . Then enter the room to the left.
- From this room, you may travel up or down. The boss is in the room above, while you will only encounter Wizzrobes at a dead end below.
- The boss is Gohma. Gohma's giant eye is it's weak point, but it is only vulnerable to one weapon: the bow and arrow. Fire an arrow at the eye when it is wide open and exposed to defeat it.
- Defeat it to earn a Heart Container . Continue on to the room above to obtain the sixth Piece of Triforce .
- A woman selling Water of Life is one screen south and one screen east.
- From there, head one screen north and two screens east for replacement Bombs and Shields File:LOZ1 Shields.png.
- Loop southward to reach the place one eastward screen away to get Monster Bait . Cheaper Shields File:LOZ1 Shields.png can be found here as well.