|The Pokémon Company|
The Pokémon Company is an affiliate of Nintendo set up as a marketing and licensing front for the highly successful Pokémon franchise. The games, Pokémon Trading Card Game, and licensed toys are still being made by third and second party companies such as Game Freak and TOMY. According to their timeline, operations began in 1998 with the opening of Pokémon Center in Tokyo, before the actual trademark of "Pokémon, Ltd." was established in 2000. Since then, Nintendo has been marketing this branch as "The Pokémon Company". The US branch (Pokémon USA, Inc) would be opened in 2001 to handle licensing overseas.
Since 2001, nearly all licenced Pokémon products have ©Pokémon in the copyright acknowledgements with the usual three of ©Nintendo, ©Game Freak, and ©Creatures, Inc..
Pages in category "The Pokémon Company"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Pokkén Tournament
- Pokémon Black and White
- Pokémon Black and White 2
- Pokémon Box: Ruby & Sapphire
- Pokémon Crystal
- Pokémon Duel
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!
- Pokémon Masters
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Platinum
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
- Pokémon Rumble Rush
- Pokémon Smile
- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
- Pokémon Unite
- Pokémon X and Y
- Pokémon: Magikarp Jump