From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
These are the characters in The Sims: Castaway Stories.
Supporting Characters in Shipwrecked and Single
- Waiata: The orangutan the main character adopts as a pet. Initially, he is not very kind to the main character for attempting to take the tiki idol, but eventually he agrees to stay with them.
- Professor Winford Rhinehart: An old scientist who has done extensive research on the island, hence his vast knowledge about the island's history and culture. Initially, he is very helpful to the main character and the other survivors, but as the story continues, his true intents are revealed. In the end, his ultimate fate is in the player's hands.
- Ron Couper: The helicopter pilot that arrives at the end on an assignment to deliver a top-secret package to Professor Rhinehart. He also rescues the survivors of Solomon Queen.
- Fangaloka Manave: The Chief and father of Nanihi. He welcomes the main character to the tribe's Volcano Festival as an honorable guest.
- Huhana Manave: The Chief's wife and mother of Nanihi. She weaves the main character a sail as a kind gesture for saving her daughter's life.
- Nanihi Manave: The Chief's daughter and Huhana. Mischievous and playful, she is being chased by a pack of wild hyenas when the main character meets her.
- Amanaki Tama: The tribe's Shaman, known among the locals as being gifted and wise. He is devoted to the local customs and beliefs and appears to have a quirky personality.
- Rohahu Anuata: The Chief's guard. He serves as the messenger between the Manave family and the main character.
Possible love interests
- Emobi Whetu: One of the villagers in the Village Market. He needs help fixing the exercise machines as he is not a skilled repairman.
- Timoti Fekitoa: One of the villagers in the Village Market. He is seen painting at the easel and would like to have company to play chess with.
- Akolo Mamanu: One of the villagers at the Village Harbor. He wants to have a jar of fireflies to use for a light at night.
- Ahio Heimata: One of the villagers at the Village Harbor. He is Rainui's younger brother and needs a hand in spearing fish.
- Rainui Heimata: One of the villagers at the Village Harbor. She is Ahio's bossy sister and wants someone to push her on the swing.
- Orama Herenui: One of the villagers in the Village Market. She has a bad memory and is longing for a Singing Stone from Scavenger Fields.
- Kiri Roimata: One of the villagers in the Village Market. She wants the main character to light the trash pit for her.
- Tumata Tehea: One of the villagers at the Village Harbor. She doesn't know how to play an instrument and wants the main character to play something for her.
- Hugh Bailey: A survivor from Solomon Queen. Greedy and manipulative, he takes over Shady Lagoon, the main character's secondary residence, without hesitation.
- Sandra Barnham: A survivor from Solomon Queen. She seems to have a slight interest in Hugh and is very homesick.
- Gina Gibson: A survivor from Solomon Queen. She is portrayed as a ditsy and daring young lady.
- Robby Smith: A survivor from Solomon Queen. He loves to have fun constantly. He eventually decides to stay on the island with Emma Langsford.
- Emma Langsford: A survivor from Solomon Queen. She has a huge crush on Robby, and in the end she follows Robby's decision to remain on the island.
- Bart Pittman: The Chief Engineer of the Solomon Queen. He is the only survivor found on Volcano Island and is dying when the main character finds him. In his final breath, he reveals the truth about Professor Rhinehart to the main character.