There are now different types of competition, which will be randomly selected each time.
The Guide Competition
The rules for this competition go for most other competitions but differences will be stated.
- You need to pick a guide that is mostly empty, although there can be a main page and TOC. A few already created guide pages may be accepted but these will not be included in the competition.
- You need to have an account.
- Don't start the guide until the competition starts.
- You can share the guide-making if you like, SW is by loads of contributors, you know!
- The guide doesn't have to be finished by the end of the competition, I'm judging for who's done the most impressive job.
- I'm judging so don't start arguing with me.
- Make sure you have fun! (Besides, the prize isn't the most exciting...)
Enter the competition! Just put your name down (using ~~~) and the name of the guide you want to work on. Competition dates will be added near when the competition takes place. Do not edit the 'Place' section as this shows what place you have come in and so don't touch it. I decide who the winners are, remember. I'll let you know whether you came first, second or third after the competition has finished and there will be a box thing to put on your user page, unless there's only four or less entrants. If this is the case, I'll only let the person in first know as otherwise everyone's talk pages would get clogged up. Once a competition has begun, you will no longer be able to enter it.
29 June – 12 July 2009
|User name||Guide||Pages not included||Place|
|Notmyhandle (talk · contribs)||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game||N/A||3: Gold|
|Sigma 7||E.V.O.: Search for Eden||Controls, Cheats||2: Silver|
|najzereT||The Ninja||N/A||1: Bronze|
|Zaiqukaj||Summon Night: Swordcraft Story||Getting Started, Characters, Items, and all Crafting|
6th – 19th April 2009
|Rocky (talk · contribs)||Earthworm Jim 3D||3: Gold|
|najzereT||Astro Warrior||2: Silver|
March 2nd – March 8th 2009
|Zaiqukaj (talk · contribs)||Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk||3: Gold|
|Najzere (talk · contribs)||Zillion||2: Silver|
|Vizeroth (talk · contribs)||Disgaea DS||1: Bronze|
The One Page Competition
- You must choose a page (that has not been created) from any guide, and work on it to make the page as good as possible.
- You will have a week to finish the page.