Hello, I'm Stephanie.
- My Contributions
- I came to this site because I enjoy sharing my knowledge in the easiest way to do things.
- So far, I have only created one page.
- Whether or not I will ever create another, I don't know.
- So, I'm sixteen years old.
- All my life, I have been into gaming. I grew up in a household, where all they ever did was play games. *Whether it was from Computer, Nintendo, Sega, Games at night/in the dark, even board games.
- I am obsessed with online gaming.
- Most everyone online I meet right away always assumes I am some big older lady or old man.
- But most everyone I meet in real life, would never guess it.
- I am quite good at the games I play.
- I figure out the best way to do things, I even will spend hours doing the math on the easiest option possible.
- There is no game that I play that is to hard for me. It is honestly hard for me to find a challenge, and *when I do I try the best I can, and pay in respects if I lose.
- I am not the kind to use the word noob, or use smack talk.
- I defend the little kids, and people who are new to the games.
- I do not appreciate hearing the smack talk, bad mouth talk, what not, over the internet.
- Especially over the microphone.
- I generally get a lot of crap though, being who I am.
- I am in love with my ps3, which has been broken for almost six months now.
- I have to wait a few more months til I'll have the money available to get it fixed.
- The game that I own at the most is Call of Duty4. I hardly lose on that game.
- Campers though, piss me off. I want to hit them :)
- Call of duty 5 i kick butt on with the mp5! But, it's weird. I go in waves. One day i'll kick ass! But another day, Suddenly i'll suck. It's not the people playing, it revolves around my mood, and attention span.
- But, I am also the kind of girl that will do exactly what you are doing. I will camp as well if you are camping.
- I sometimes go easy on people and let them win.
- Simple games, speaking other then call of duty.
- Nintendo 63
- Zelda, the Ocarina of Time
- Super Mario64
- Game Cube
- Mario Cart
- Mario Party
- Super Smash Brothers
- Play Station 2
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Guitar Hero 2
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Tony Hawks Under Ground 2! Ftw
- Call of Duty 1 !!
- Play Station 3
- Orange Box; Half Life!!!!!
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Guitar Hero 3
- Guitar Hero Aero Smith
- Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty World at War
- Motor Storm
- Counter Strike Source
- Counter Strike Classic
- Day of Defeat
- Age of Empires
- Roller Coaster Tycoon
- The Sims 2
- Neopets :)
- Board Games
- Bull Shit (Card Game)
- Spider Solitare
- Mind Sweeper
- Any Classic Arcade Game
Reading and Writing
I currently own roughly one hundred books, one tenth in which have been read all the way through.
I enjoy finding books at yard sales. Older books seem to catch my eye.
I am a writer myself, and wish to have a book published in the near future.
Daily I seem to find new Ideas on a new scary story, though I have yet to write it down.
There is one story, which I wrote in the eight grade, that is currently one hundred pages long.
I gave up after a writers block, half way through.
I just started writing it again, typing up a page for each paragraph written.
It's a thrilling love story, about a girl, who tries so hard to be accepted by her only mother, who brutally beats her. Her Father acts as if there is no problem at all. Her life is on a strict schedule, to fulfill her mothers wants. Her baby brother, whose father is unknown, is the only thing she lives for. There is of course, this boy. The boy who helps her survive this living nightmare.
I enjoy writing poetry. Every poem I write has a deeper meaning behind it.
I love to draw very detailed pictures. I make sure the sheet of paper hasn't any white.
I draw with pastels as well. Pastel drawings are unexplainable; amazing.
I love to look up certain things on the internet, to expand my knowledge towards things I enjoy.
I like to have books on these things as well.
Books and Authors
The books listed are ones that I have finished, and enjoyed thoroughly.
- David Pelzer
- A Child Called "it"
- A Lost Boy
- Hairy Potter :)
- Stephen King
- He is an amazing author. When he writes his stories, he speaks from a whole new perspective. He pulls in the reader with his incredible detail. He comes up with uncountable, spectacular ideas for his stories. His books amaze me.
- The books listed are few of the dozen books I have read by him.
- The Shining
- 'Salem's Lot
- Gerald's Game
- I longboard. In the summer I generally long board 6-10 miles, 3-7 times a week.
- I work out daily, including jogging me doggy.
- I play softball, and am an unstoppable catcher when i put my mind to it.
- I do yard work quite a bit for my father, we are still trying to rake up all the weeds and rocks in our yard, to put in grass.
- I also help him with our pigeons. We own rollers.
- I have a mouse and two hampsters.
- A loving pup, 1 1/2 years old, apricot poodle, named butters. He's muh baby. I love him to death. I would kill anyone who ever tried to harm him.
- I also have another loving doggy named Molly. She is 6 years old, an all white rat terrier. She does have brown on her ears, and some on her tail.
- I had a cornsnake, --for one and a half years-- and was at the computer for a bit, then i looked where I though she was sleeping, and i haven't found her since. Two months have gone by. RIP Miss. I love her to death, she was amazing. A best friend of mine.
- I Play the piano 30-60 minutes a day as well.
- I also play the trumpet
- I am a very gifted Medium.
- I absolutely enjoy Dream divination, and Runic divination. The Insight I receive is listless, incredible, and unexplainable.
Music is my passion
There is so much emotion that is released through it.
- Some Favorite Bands
- Eyes Set to kill
- Silver Stein
- Senses Fail
- The Used
- Rise Against
- The Academy is
- The All American Rejects
- From First to Last
- Puddle of Mudd
- All the Remains
- Avril Lavigne
- Simple Plan
- Bay Side
- Boys Like Girls
- Bring Me the Horizon
- Drop Dead Gorgeous
- Fly Leaf
- From Autumn to Ashes
- Panic! At the Disco
- Martina McBride
- My Chemical Romance