Hi! I check this page daily, so feel free to ask me about anything, put in a request for a section, or anything else using the "+" tab on the tab strip.
Image map pics
Just so you know, I'm experiencing a couple weird things currently with my imagemaps. The little blue "I" that's supposed to appear at the corner isn't showing up. Instead it's reading as text "About this image". I don't know what's up with it, but I figured I should let you know. --Arrow Windwhistler (talk) 17:57, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
- I recently requested that the info item be moved from "strategywiki.org" to "media.strategywiki.org", as the former is blocked by MediaWiki:External image whitelist. It has been (link), but it seems the imagemap extension hasn't been updated with the new filepath. — najzereT 18:17, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
- On another topic, the ads on the site have been updated. Do you think you can give me the code that goes into bluecloud.js to disable them? --Arrow Windwhistler (talk) 18:09, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
Move Lists Project: The move lists project is designed to expand and mantain the massive amount of move lists in the many fighting style games. Jepjr 19:48, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
Luigi's Mansion maps
- Yeah, looks good. Everything's there, and all very clear. I can't think of anything that's missing. Thanks very much. Moydow T · C · Boxes 07:50, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
I'm banned from chat for the following reason:
[13:55.04] -irc.abxy.org- *** Attempting to re-connect to irc.abxy.org [13:55.07] Socket Exception Error:No such host is known
It also seems I'm banned from the Forums for a similar of "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage", and it persists even when I purge cookies or change ISPs. Can you unban me? All I did was suggest that the Commodore Amiga was a superior system to the XBox 360, and I didn't know that was such a sensitive and bannable topic. --18.104.22.168 18:10, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
- You are not banned. The issue is that abxy.org appears to be no longer functioning at all, and I'm not entirely sure why. I'll poke some of the other people to see what can be done about this. --Skizzerz 04:29, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the fix on the gallery. I can't believe that I was leaving out the ".png", and there I was thinking that there was some complicated fix I needed. I do have some mark-up questions. How exactly do you make a spoiler? I was thinking I might want to include one in the Walkthrough section. YoshiSoy (talk) 13:21, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
Hey, it's MrGame920. I used to be an IRC sysop and since everyone has left abzee to die, I was wondering if I could get my server opers or even server admin rights and just mess around before abzee is gone forever. Contact me on #abxy if you get this, thanks for the consideration. If you need any proof of who I am, just ask.
A little birdie told me you got the StarForge Founder's Club edition. I just got the game and would like to get a better grasp of what I should be doing. (Also IRC is down, apparently. I haven't been on it in months though.) --Tathar (talk|contribs) 21:03, 1 April 2013 (UTC)
- I played around with an early alpha build a few months ago and was immensely confused myself. I haven't tried the most recent version yet. And yes, IRC has been taken permanently offline due to lack of use. --Skizzerz 21:04, 9 April 2013 (UTC)