Jump to navigation Jump to search
Orcish buildings are known to house spiked barricades; melee attackers take slight damage when trying to smash them.
- Great Hall/Stronghold/Fortress: The central base building.
- Altar of Storms: Summons Orcish and Tauren Heroes.
- Barracks: Trains Grunts and Headhunters and builds catapults.
- War Mill: Provides upgrades for melee and ranged units (but not magic). Serves as a drop-off point for lumber, and provides upgrades for spiked barricades and reinforced defences.
- Tauren Totem: Trains Tauren, and their pulverize upgrade.
- Spirit Lodge: Trains Shamen, and Troll Witch Doctors. Also gives upgrades for these units.
- Beastiary: Trains Raiders, Kodo Beasts, and Wyverns.
- Orc Burrow: Provides food for your forces. If you are attacked, you can call Peons to enter the burrows to assist in defense.
- Watch Tower: Defensive structure. Or offensive, depending on how you use it. Costs significantly less than the average Tower.