|Where in the U.S.A. is Carmen Sandiego?|
- For the 1996 game of the same name, see Where in the U.S.A. Is Carmen Sandiego? (1996).
Where in the U.S.A. is Carmen Sandiego is an educational video game created by Brøderbund Software in 1985 for Macintosh and MS-DOS. This game was released as a sequel to Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, the company's first Carmen Sandiego game. The object of the game is to find and catch V.I.L.E. henchmen who have stolen something from each state, usually something ridiculous, such as a landmark or famous feature. To do this, the player must collect clues about the henchman's whereabouts and characteristics, such as hair color and gender. As the player catches criminals, he goes up in rank and eventually will get the chance to track down Carmen Sandiego, the leader of the criminal organization V.I.L.E.
Due to the success of this game, it was remade and an enhanced version of the game was released in 1996.
Table of Contents
Carmen Sandiego series
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in the U.S.A. is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in Europe is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in America's Past is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in Space is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in the U.S.A. Is Carmen Sandiego? (1996)
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (1996)