This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
This is the basic moves for all consoles and the N-Gage.
These are advanced moves that you need depending on the character that you choose. The combos can take out enemies who were vulnerable to certain moves.
|+||Mutant Power 1|
|+||Mutant Power 2|
|+||Mutant Power 3|
- If you are new to this game, you can experiment with any mutants depending on the progress of the game.
- Collect as many items as you can so when you sell them, you can buy more things that maybe expensive at first that might help your through the game.
- Be mindful of the experience meter. Be ready to upgrade your mutant as it will help ease the challenge during your progress.
- Use health pack wisely. You don't want to come up short when facing a boss. Same with energy packs.
- If you're playing alone, you can set how your AI behaves during the game. The most recommended is that your AI should be normal and the AI should use health packs when it's below 40%.
- Both Magma and Wolverine should be used the most throughout the story. Wolverine is the only one with the health regeneration and Magma should have the best attacks in the game.