There are 57 trophies for the PlayStation 3, 52 of them secret, consisting of one 4: Platinum, two 3: Gold, four 2: Silver and 50 1: Bronze. None of the trophies are affected by the difficulty level, so it makes sense to switch to the easiest setting when attempting the perfect button pressing sequences. You don't have to play through the full game multiple times, as you can just go back and redo certain chapters and change your actions. Some of the trophies have requirements spread throughout multiple chapters, however, and those will require more time. Although you're only notified of trophies you've earned on loading screens between chapters, you don't have to to finish the chapter. You can quit back to the main menu after you see the save icon when you've performed the trophy requirements, and you'll get it the next time you're at a loading screen.
|Interactive Drama||Thank you for supporting Interactive Drama||1: Bronze|
|HEAVY RAIN™ Hero||Finish HEAVY RAIN™||1: Bronze|
|Four Heroes||Complete the story with four characters alive||2: Silver|
|All Endings||See all endings||3: Gold|
|HEAVY RAIN™ Master||Unlock all trophies||4: Platinum|
|Happy Birthday||Prologue - Complete the drawing + Set the table + Play with kids||1: Bronze|
|Good Father||Father and Son - Follow the schedule with Shaun and put him to bed in a good mood||1: Bronze|
|White Knight||Sleazy Place - Beat Troy||1: Bronze|
|Private Eye||Sleazy Place - Lead Lauren to talk about her son||1: Bronze|
|FBI Investigator||Crime Scene - Find all clues related to the Origami Killer in the scene||1: Bronze|
|Good Friends||The Park - Play two games with Shaun successfully and buy him candy||1: Bronze|
|Got To Remember!||Welcome, Norman! - Remember the time it was at the park and what Shaun was wearing||1: Bronze|
|Negotiator||Hassan's Shop - Persuade the Robber to leave||1: Bronze|
|VIP||Paparazzi - Leave home without being spotted by the journalists||1: Bronze|
|Agoraphobia||Lexington Station - Knock down at least 50 passers-by||1: Bronze|
|Lucky Locker||Lexington Station - Find the correct locker on first try||1: Bronze|
|Blunder||Nathaniel - Shoot Nathaniel||1: Bronze|
|Self Control||Nathaniel - Do not shoot Nathaniel||1: Bronze|
|Baby Master||Suicide Baby - Make no mistakes taking care of the baby||1: Bronze|
|Kamikaze||The Bear - Take the best route on the highway||1: Bronze|
|Good Driver||The Bear - Complete the Bear Trial successfully||1: Bronze|
|Cat & Mouse||Covered Market - Beat Korda in the cold storage||1: Bronze|
|Tough Guy||Kramer's Party - Defeat Gordi's bodyguards||1: Bronze|
|Coward!||The Butterfly - Give up or fail the Butterfly Trial||1: Bronze|
|Electrified||The Butterfly - Complete the Butterfly Trial successfully||1: Bronze|
|Good Cop||Shrink and Punches - Stop Blake from hitting Dupre||1: Bronze|
|Bad Cop||Shrink and Punches - Do not stop Blake from hitting Dupré||1: Bronze|
|Gold Finger||The Lizard - Cut your finger using axe, knife or pliers + disinfect or cauterize the wound||1: Bronze|
|Butcher||The Lizard - Cut your finger using saw or scissors||1: Bronze|
|Fugitive||Manage to escape Blake in the subway station||1: Bronze|
|Hands Up!||Fugitive or On the Loose - Get arrested by Blake||1: Bronze|
|Ludwig Von||Jayden Blues - Play the piano without a wrong note||1: Bronze|
|Detox||Jayden Blues - Resist Triptocaine||1: Bronze|
|Wise Guy||Under Arrest - Switch the camera off in the surveillance room before saving Ethan||1: Bronze|
|I'm a Killer...||The Shark - Kill the Drug Dealer||1: Bronze|
|I'm Not a Killer!||The Shark - Do not kill the Drug Dealer||1: Bronze|
|Smart Girl||The Doc - Do not drink the Doc's beverage||1: Bronze|
|Queen of Ropes||The Doc - Escape before the Doc returns||1: Bronze|
|Goodbye Mad Jack||Mad Jack - Survive the fights against Mad Jack||1: Bronze|
|The Chef||Eureka - Prepare a good omelet on time||1: Bronze|
|I'm not Scared!||Twins - Follow your brother without making any mistakes||1: Bronze|
|Pride Saved||Sexy Girl - Take off no more than one item of clothing during the strip-tease||1: Bronze|
|Unforgivable||On the Loose - Do not forgive Madison||1: Bronze|
|Lover Boy||On the Loose - Forgive Madison||1: Bronze|
|Escape Master||On the Loose - Escape the police at the motel||1: Bronze|
|Swimming Instructor||Trapped - Save Lauren underwater||1: Bronze|
|Invincible Scott||Face to Face - Do not get shot in Kramer's villa||1: Bronze|
|Kind Hearted||Face to Face - Give Kramer his medicine||1: Bronze|
|Sacrifice||The Rat - Drink the poison||1: Bronze|
|Clever Dad||The Rat - Work out where Shaun is held||1: Bronze|
|Cold as Ice||Killer's Place - Survive the explosion by hiding in the fridge||1: Bronze|
|Simple Mind||The Old Warehouse - Save the Origami Killer before he falls, with Jayden or Madison||1: Bronze|
|So Close...||The Old Warehouse - Reach the end with all characters... and fail||1: Bronze|
|Trial Master||Succeeded in all Ethan's trials||2: Silver|
|Nerd||Find all clues using ARI (Crime Scene + Mad Jack + Fish Tank) and find the Origami Killer||2: Silver|
|Saved the Kid||Save Shaun||2: Silver|
|Perfect Crime||Clean Manfred's shop of evidence + Let Lauren, Hassan and Kramer die + Kill Madison and Jayden||3: Gold|
 Trophy guide
After you've played through normally to avoid spoilers, you can follow this guide to get all the trophies. You'll have gotten many of them during your first playthrough, but you don't want to skip the last play of the chapter outlined here, or you may not be in good position for the All Endings trophy, which can take a considerable amount of time if your route isn't thoroughly planned out. For instance, if the guide says to escape in Fugitive, then replay and get caught, even if you already have the Hands Up! trophy for being arrested, don't skip that part.
Only the chapters when you have to make a decision that affects getting a trophy will be outlined here, including chapters that have a trophy and chapters that don't have a trophy but contain a requirement for a later trophy. Click on the chapter link to see the walkthrough page which has detailed information on how to accomplish any necessary actions. If at any time you don't correctly perform the actions, just reload the chapter and try again. After the first playthrough of The Old Warehouse, you'll have to replay certain chapters to get the All Endings trophy.
- Prologue: Finish the plans, set the table successfully and play with your kids.
- Trophy: Happy Birthday
- The Mall: Finish the chapter.
- Trophy: Interactive Drama
- Father and Son: Follow the schedule on the chalkboard in the kitchen.
- Trophy: Good Father
- Sleazy Place: Choose to trick Lauren so she doesn't kick you out, then go back to her room and beat Troy.
- Trophies: Private Eye, White Knight
- Crime Scene: Find all the clues.
- Trophy: FBI Investigator
- The Park: Successfully play two games with Shaun and buy him candy.
- Trophy: Good Friends
- Welcome, Norman!: Answer the questions about Shaun at the park correctly.
- Trophy: Got To Remember!
- Hassan's Shop: Successfully talk down the robber so he leaves without incident, then replay the chapter and let Hassan die.
- Trophy: Negotiator
- Paparazzi: Go out the back door and around the side to get in your car without being seen by the paparazzi.
- Trophy: VIP
- Lexington Station: Knock down 50 frozen people when Ethan freaks out, then find the correct locker on the first try.
- Trophies: Agoraphobia, Lucky Locker
- Nathaniel: Shoot or don't shoot Nathaniel, then reload the chapter and do it the other way.
- Trophies: Blunder, Self Control
- Suicide Baby: Perform all the actions with the baby perfectly.
- Trophy: Baby Master
- The Bear: Take the best route through the oncoming traffic.
- Trophies: Good Driver, Kamikaze
- Covered Market: Chase down Korda and beat him in a fight.
- Trophy: Cat & Mouse
- Kramer's Party: Beat Gordi's bodyguards when they come to throw you out.
- Trophy: Tough Guy
- The Butterfly: Fail the trial, then reload the chapter and complete it successfully.
- Trophies: Coward!, Electrified
- Shrink and Punches: Either stop Blake from beating the psychiatrist or don't, then reload the chapter and do it the other way.
- Trophies: Good Cop, Bad Cop
- The Lizard: Either cut off your finger with the scissors or saw, or cut it off with something else and disinfect or cauterize it. Then reload the chapter and do it the other way.
- Trophies: Butcher, Gold Finger
- Fugitive: Successfully escape in the subway station, then reload after playing through Jayden Blues and get caught.
- Trophies: Fugitive, Hands Up!
- Jayden Blues: Successfully hit all the notes on the piano, then resist the urge to take triptocaine.
- Trophies: Ludwig Von, Detox
- Under Arrest: Switch off the camera in the surveillance room before helping Ethan escape.
- Trophy: Wise Guy
- Manfred: Successfully clean off all the fingerprints (Shelby's and Lauren's).
- The Shark: Let the drug dealer live, then reload the chapter and kill him.
- Trophies: I'm Not a Killer!, I'm a Killer...
- The Doc: Don't drink what the doctor gives you, then walk down the hall to get caught and escape after he ties you up.
- Trophies: Smart Girl, Queen of Ropes
- Mad Jack: Find all the clues in the garage, resist the Tripto, and survive the fight(s) with Mad Jack.
- Trophy: Goodbye Mad Jack
- Eureka: Prepare good scrambled eggs for Lauren.
- Trophy: The Chef
- Twins: Follow John through the construction site without making a mistake.
- Trophy: I'm not Scared!
- Sexy Girl: Choose to hit Paco with the lamp as soon as the option appears.
- Trophy: Pride Saved
- Fish Tank: Survive the fight with the killer and tear his pocket at the end, then find all the clues.
- On the Loose: Kiss Madison and forgive her, then escape the cops.
- Trophies: Lover Boy, Escape Master
- Trapped: Let Lauren die.
- Face to Face: Go through the gunfight perfectly (without being hit), then leave without giving him the pills.
- Trophies: Invincible Scott
- The Rat: Don't drink the poison and successfully pick the correct location on the GPS. Reload the chapter and drink the poison.
- Trophies: Clever Dad, Sacrifice, Trial Master
- Solving the Puzzle: Analyze all clues and figure out the identify of the killer.
- Trophy: Nerd
- Killer's Place: Let Madison die (jump out a window for the quickest way).
If you've played through as outlined above, you'll only have to go back as far as On the Loose, though unfortunately you'll have to do it twice, due to three different outcomes at that chapter being necessary to see all the endings. For what to do to get all the endings, see the endings guide. You will earn the following trophies in each of the following endings when using that guide.
- HEAVY RAIN™ Hero, Perfect Crime
- Cold as Ice, Simple Mind, Saved the Kid, Four Heroes
- So Close...
- Unforgivable, Swimming Instructor, Kind Hearted
- All Endings, HEAVY RAIN™ Master