God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition
|God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition|
Santa Monica Studio (GoW III)
Bluepoint Games (Collection)
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Genre(s)||Hack and slash, Action-adventure|
|Series||God of War|
On December 17, 2009, SCE Studios Santa Monica announced the God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition, which contains more content than the God of War III Ultimate Edition for a limited release in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. The package contains all of the content in the God of War III Ultimate Edition, in addition to including God of War Collection, all four of the premium Kratos skins, and God of War postcards. Pre-orders for the Ultimate Trilogy Edition began on January 14, 2010 at Game and Gamestation.
Also included in the compilation are the following:
- High-End Sculpted Replica of Pandora’s Box.
- Limited edition God of War Art Book featuring exclusive art, content and interviews.
- Exclusive digital content redeemable from the PlayStation Network.
- God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges.
- Four premium Kratos skins.
- God of War: Unearthing the Legend Franchise Documentary: A full-length movie documentary depicting the history of the God of War franchise.
- God of War Trilogy Soundtrack: God of War, God of War II, and God of War III scores from the games as MP3 digital downloads.
- God of War: Blood and Metal EP: A heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War as MP3 digital downloads.