Every month, a Collaboration of the Month will be selected at our monthly meeting by using this page. Using cooperative editing, the aim of the collaboration is to complete a major task or greatly improve an article by the end of the month. A list of former collaborations can be found in the archive.
How to nominate
Anyone may nominate a collaboration. To nominate an article or task, click this link and fill in the Article name and the Comments section.
These collaborations work best if you vote on games that you have access to or would like to help edit. If you are not going to be involved in the development of a nominated guide, please refrain from voting on that particular title. However, feel free to support as many candidates as you like; any registered user may support a nominated guide.
Collaboration of the Month nominations are evaluated at the end of every month at the StrategyWiki meeting on IRC. The nomination with the greatest number of supporters is chosen. In the case of a tie, the earliest nomination is chosen. Nominations will be removed after being selected. Nominations will be kept on the page for six months from the last support. After a nomination has been removed, feel free to re-nominate it at any time.
- How to vote
Under the Support section of a nomination, just add your signature to the bottom of the ordered list, like so: # ~~~~. Additionally, you may leave a comment under the Comments section explaining why you do or do not support the nomination.
At the end of this month, nominations can be removed if supported before August 1, 2016.
- Nominated March 20, 2016.
- Due to the Wii U update, this guide can use some additional support like "The WindWaker". So simply, it's worth the time. All it needs is more references, updates and control updates too. Shouldn't be too hard. That's all.
- Nominated August 1, 2016.
- The game just reached 1.0 this month, and we haven't had a CotM for some time. I have a guide on Steam for the first mission, and I might be able to round up more support from the Steam community. — Flufftailer (talk) 01:56, 1 August 2016 (UTC)
- Nominated August 13, 2016.
- Let's say this game has tons of things to do while enjoying this ridiculous over the top story with tons of humour and parodies everywhere. I'm shocked that not much has been done on this guide. This game could use a lot of updates, images etc. What more can I say than to work on this guide? Johnnyauau2000 (talk) 14:34, 12 August 2016 (UTC)
- Nominated September 8, 2016.
- I'm hoping to fill in the basic structures quickly. At this point, it appears that all I really need is for the guide to be a collaboration in order to get it picked. I expect the full release to garner some support for my invitation on the official forums. — Flufftailer (talk) 16:05, 8 September 2016 (UTC)