Every month, a Collaboration of the Month will be selected at our monthly meeting by using this page. Using cooperative editing, the aim of the collaboration is to complete a major task or greatly improve an article by the end of the month. A list of former collaborations can be found in the archive.
How to nominate
Anyone may nominate a collaboration. To nominate an article or task, click this link and fill in the Article name and the Comments section.
These collaborations work best if you vote on games that you have access to or would like to help edit. If you are not going to be involved in the development of a nominated guide, please refrain from voting on that particular title. However, feel free to support as many candidates as you like; any registered user may support a nominated guide.
Collaboration of the Month nominations are evaluated at the end of every month at the StrategyWiki meeting on IRC. The nomination with the greatest number of supporters is chosen. In the case of a tie, the earliest nomination is chosen. Nominations will be removed after being selected. Nominations will be kept on the page for six months from the last support. After a nomination has been removed, feel free to re-nominate it at any time.
- How to vote
Under the Support section of a nomination, just add your signature to the bottom of the ordered list, like so: # ~~~~. Additionally, you may leave a comment under the Comments section explaining why you do or do not support the nomination.
At the end of this month, nominations can be removed if supported before October 1, 2013.
- Nominated October 9, 2013.
- I've just got this game recently on the Wii U, I felt there was tons of things to help make this game guide a success. Especially the Wii U "Special Edition". I'm sure everyone loves this game so I'm open to ideas in improving this game article with probably extraordinary material. I might also mentioned I've got a Prima Guide and also add Wii U additions to this. I've overexerted myself but I finally got something good I want to work on. It will be a long shot but any help would be great. Johnnyauau2000 (talk) 12:02, 9 October 2013 (UTC)
- Nominated January 1, 2014.
- I should mention I fell in love with this game. I played it a dozen times since then. Anyway, it's probably the rarest game to give it a game guide upgrade. It does cater well to any play style and the director's cut and the first on the Wii U is a nice bonus. This is worth giving this game a try. I don't have a game guide but the Wii U game guide added as a feature is the closest to it though it will take a while to read through all the text. Johnnyauau2000 (talk) 11:55, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
- Nominated February 23, 2014.
- RodKimble (talk) 02:36, 23 February 2014 (UTC)
- Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 00:38, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
- This is my favorite Nintendo game to play with friends and family probably the best Nintendo 64 game in multiplayer and been playing this game since I was 3 also if your a big Nintendo fan like I am would really like some help and would like to see some of the Mario parties done — RodKimble (talk) 02:36, 23 February 2014 (UTC)