|GB||Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!|
|GBA||Summon Night: Swordcraft Story|
|GC||Skies of Arcadia|
|PS2||Jade Cocoon 2|
|PSP||Monster Hunter Freedom 2|
|WS||Digital Monster Ver.WonderSwan|
|WSC||Final Fantasy III|
Zaiqukaj is back in action but still lazy and easily distracted. I'm also slowly working towards championing a new project or set of contests for fun's sake at Operation research.
 Current Status
For getting our wanted categories down to one page!.
Hugs, najzereT 04:18, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
When I'm around is pretty random. I most likely will still not be on IRC but do try to keep an eye on the recent changes when I'm online. I'm not much of a chatter and my computer still can't handle IRC. If you are dead set on chatting with the elusive Zaiqukaj then bug me on my contact page and I'll give you my Skype information. It is currently the only chat program I use.
Other than being on the constant lookout for vandalism I focus on cleanup, especially spelling sweeps and wikifying ASCII infested guides. It makes no sense why I love fixing those ASCII messes. If you want something ran through spell check or want me to proof read anything just give me a holler on my talk page. There is nothing Zaiqukaj loves more than being helpful.
Please note that I do not focus on walkthroughs. Cleanup and appendices are my thing. Most games are too fast paced for me to both enjoy and take notes at the same time (and lately I only have enough time to beat a game once if at all). If I do work on a walkthrough I'm horribly easily distracted while doing so.
 My favorite pages
- Loading: Pages/ideas that are being tweaked and notes live here. This is my personal sandbox and listing of my most commonly used/needed code.
- Systems list: This is so helpful when working on infoboxes.
- Listing of tags: These are helpful for flagging pages if they need something specific.
 Specific task list
These are the main cleanup tasks I focus on. Please note my focus is quite scattered.
- Checking through all stage 0 guides every year or so while upgrading the scattered guides with some degree of content. Done as of early 2011.
- spelling sweeps are always important.
- Keeping the amount of redlinks down by keeping up with stubbing wanted categories
- Going through and fleshing out unloved company and series categories.
- Making sure missing infoboxes and categories are up to date if I can find the information anywhere.
 Guides I plan on working on
Even though Zaiqukaj has a very limited amount of time for game playing there are a few titles she is slowly working on gathering information (through actually playing them) for.
- Actively focused on
 Plotting notes
- Wonderswan titles need more love.
- Nintendogs would be pretty easy to get to a 2.
- Vandal Hearts could use some love.
- Any and all Summon Night things zai has should be worked on.
- Onimusha games could use some love.
- .hack games could use some love.
- Get out the guide books and get the base encounter info down for most recent Pokémon games.
- Monster Hunter guides need fleshing out.
- Monster Rancher species info needs to be fleshed out for each version.
 Game Related
My favorite types of games are Puzzle, RPGs, and anything that involves raising monsters for combat (except for Robopon. Robopon is really bad.). I am the worst at realistic types of racers and any kind of game that involves me shooting anything without a plastic gun. Strangely shooting games are my favorites in arcades.
Even though I am horrible at completely beating games, I do hoard them.
 Hamtaro collection
|Name of missing games||System||Region|
|Tottoko Hamtaro: Tomodachi Daisakusen Dechu||GBC||JP|
|Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue||GBA||JP & EU|
|Wake Up Snoozer!: A Learning Adventure||PC||US|
|Hamtaro: Nazo Nazo Q||DS||JP|
|Hi Hamtaro! Little Hamsters Big Adventure||DS||US|
Yeah I’m lame I collect Hamtaro stuff so I really really want to get a full collection of all the Hamtaro games (even if 2 are edutainment).
- Games I have found so far
 ZOIDs collection
Also collect these but the games are really hard to find. List will be added later.
Despite some being bad I rather enjoy Digimon games.