Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founder(s)||Christopher Weaver, Robert A. Altman|
ZeniMax Media Inc. is an American video game holding company founded in 1999. On September 21, 2020, Microsoft announced they entered into an agreement to acquire ZeniMax Media and all its subsidaries.
- Alpha Dog Games; founded in 2012, acquired in 2019.
- Arkane Studios; acquired in 2010.
- Bethesda Softworks; acquired in 1999.
- id Software; acquired in 2009.
- MachineGames; acquired in 2010.
- Roundhouse Studios; founded in 2019.
- Tango Gameworks; acquired in 2010.
- ZeniMax Online Studios; founded in 2007.
- e-Nexus Studios; headed by former The Simpsons co-creator Sam Simon.
- Mediatech West; founded by Brent Erickson in 1992 as Flashpoint Productions and sold to Media Technology/Bethesda Softworks in 1995. Also referred to as Bethesda West.
- Mud Duck Productions; founded in 2002, closed in 2007.
- Vir2L Studios; acquired in 1999, closed in 2010.
- XL Translab; acquired in 1997 and moved to Bethesda Softworks.