Welcome to StrategyWiki, a collaborative and freely-licensed wiki for all your video game strategy guide and walkthrough needs! The guides here can be edited by anyone, so feel free to jump in and improve something!
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice
- Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos
- Mega Man X3
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Quake II: Mission Pack: The Reckoning
- Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
The sequel to the series' original title, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All takes players to court on the Nintendo DS. Phoenix Wright is back for four more trials of courtroom drama. This time, he is equipped with the Magatama, a mystical item that lets him see and break through the lies of others.
NIWA's Cross-Wiki Week 2023 begins September 23. For information on the event and how to participate (for the chance to win a Nintendo e-Shop card!), see Cross-Wiki Week 2023.
We have upgraded the site to MediaWiki 1.39. Many bugs have been fixed, but if you notice any issues please let us know.
Happy New Year to all our contributors and readers!
Previous news can be found at StrategyWiki:Announcements
The best way to help is to join us! Enlist in our cause!
- Check out the Community Portal.
- Join one of our projects.
- Add information to stubs.
- Upload game box artwork.
- Check out our guide to StrategyWiki.
- Problem with wiki markup? Ask for help at the Staff lounge.
- Find live help on Discord.
- Ask for help on an administrator's talk page.
You may also practice wiki markup by using the sandbox.
- Achievements Project: the achievements project aims to manage and expand the list of achievements and trophies for the Xbox 360, Xbox Live Arcade, Steam, Windows, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Network achievement and trophy systems.
- Cleanup Project: the StrategyWiki cleanup project aims to improve the quality of writing, templating, categorising and layout in every article in the wiki to attain better consistency throughout.
- Move Lists Project: the move lists project is designed to expand and maintain the massive amount of move lists in the many fighting style games.
- Stubs Project: the stubs project is focused on streamlining the creation of basic pages to get people working on the games that they are playing.
- Please ask an administrator for more information on how.