- Done, if you need to do this in the future then just add [[Category:Systems]] to the page that needs adding to the category.--Rocky (talk · Contribs) 21:58, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
I wrote: "'Notmyhandle' edited the (Category:Famicom_Disk_System) page and now it's not in the list of systems correctly. Category:Family Computer Disk System "
"Notmyhandle" undid my comment as apparently "anon" has fixed it. No (s)he hasn't. Please go to this page and try to click on "Famicom Disk System": http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Category:Systems
It doesn't go to the valid (existing) page as per my original comment. Furthermore, isn't it poor ettiquette to revert (remove) a person's comment before anything has been satisfactorily decided and/or demonstrated? It is proper to respond to a comment so that a thread may grow until problems (such as broken links) are solved.
- The link for Family Computer Disk System works for me. Your browser must be caching the page incorrectly. "Famicom Disk System" will not appear in the list because it does not exist and it will not exist is because the category name is Family Computer Disk System. Famicom Disk System is a redirect. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 17:35, 2 December 2013 (UTC)
- I've refreshed it and tried it in 3 browsers, but thanks anyway. Now, independent confirmation, anyone? Please go to this page: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Category:Systems and click on whatever appears as Fam****** Disk System in the system list. Is the link to the correct page, whatever it is named, or does it go to a "This page has been deleted" etc. page?
- I checked with another browser, while logged out, and it does not appear correctly in the list, as you reported. Maybe it will get fixed at a later date, but it is a glitch within the database or something. I will point it out to someone who may be able to help. It is not a page content issue, as it's not possible for Category:Famicom Disk System to appear in the list, as it does not have any content. Thus, it does not contain [[Category:Systems]], which is required for it to appear. I know it is appearing for you, since you do not have an account, but too bad. If you need to get to the right page, you can type it in your browser or click this link: Category:Family Computer Disk System. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 06:00, 3 December 2013 (UTC)
- I purged the cache on the page and it appears to have fixed it. Please verify. -- Prod (talk) 21:53, 21 December 2013 (UTC)