This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
|Football Manager Handheld|
|Series||Football Manager (Sports Interactive)|
|Twitch||Football Manager Handheld Channel|
Football Manager Handheld was first released on April 13, 2006. It is part of the Football Manager (Sports Interactive) series. This was Sports Interactive's first ever game for a handheld console. Due to the hardware constraints of the PSP platform this game is a cut-down version of the standard Football Manager 2006 with a choice of just 6 playable leagues/countries and a total of 15 playable divisions.
- England: Premier, Championship, League One, League Two, Blue Square Premier
- France: Ligue 1, Ligue 2
- Germany: Bundesliga 1, Bundesliga 2
- Netherlands: Eredivisie, Eerste Divisie
- Italy: Serie A, Serie B
- Spain: Primera División, Segunda División
- There is no multiplayer mode in FM Handheld.
- Each game is playable for a maximum of 30 seasons.
- Team squads are limited to 36 players, again due to technical constraints.
- There was originally no database editor, though this was included in Football Manager Handheld 2007.
- There was originally no 2D match engine, though this was included in Football Manager Handheld 2009.