- 1 Strikers
- 2 Elementists
- 3 Soul Fighters
- 4 Ninja Spirit
- 5 Young Blood Wolf
- 6 Sabres Claw
- 7 Alchemists
- Astros: 111
- Attack 1: You will spin around for one second, and in the next, you will do an uppercut. This can be followed by the punch combo.
- Attack 2: You will spin rapidly for a good distance. The charging time is one second though, so people can block it. This can be used to stop combos people are doing. Be careful not to fly off the map.
- Carats: 16,500
This exo enables you to uppercut people from fists that emerge from the ground. A good exo for infinite juggles, but slow and terrible recovery time.
- Attack 1: You will charge for one second and release a small punch. The distance and radius is relatively small, but you can't block it if it’s under you. You can follow up with a combo.
- Attack 2: You will charge for three seconds and release a huge lighting fist. The distance is far and the radius is larger. Be careful for you can be attacked in this time.
- Astros': 210
You will get a giant paper lantern light thing in the back of you. 210 astros isn't worth it comparing this to Blade Spirit. This exo might hit the back of your opponents, but its slower than Blade Spirit and easier to dodge than Yaki Cannon.
- Attack 1: You will jump forward and smack the lantern onto the ground. This can be used as a ground hit.
- Attack 2: You will jump up and kick the lantern. The lantern will shoot out a beam behind the person. (If you’re facing left, the beam does right and vice-versa). The blast has a big radius and can hit people from their backs.
- Carats: 11,500
- Attack 1: You will charge up and spin. If this hits a person, they will fly up a good height. You can follow up with another one, or the punch combo.
- Attack 2: You will charge up a fist and quickly dash forward. Anyone standing will fly backward while losing around 400hp. Blocking people will go back a good distance.
- Astros: 209
You gets two long claws. The claw extension is fast and the spin has good edging potential! Faster than yaki, but less distance than Blade Spirit. These will replace your punch combos:
- Attack 1: You will spin around eight times. On the last hit the user will knock the person away. You can control where the spin goes. Be careful though, you are not invincible while this happens.
- Attack 2: You will throw the claws forward and retract them. You only need to block this once, but it’s hard to decide to block forward or backward.
- Cost: Comes with Striker class.
You get gauntlets. The Second attack is your main thing. It gives you a 240 damage ground hit!
- Attack 1: You will jump up and do two kicks in the air.
- Attack 2: You will smash your fist into the ground and rocks will fly up. This works as a ground hit and has a decent radius of hit.
- Astros: 191
You gets two discuses on your hands. Just cause all the other people are using it, doesn't me you have to. It is a good exo to chase running people though. These will replace your punch combos:
- : A good way to edge people over fences (last punch hits twice).
- : Allows you to fly back and maybe hit people off guard. (Second punch hits twice and the first kick lets you fly back.)
- Attack 1: You will curl up, enlarge yourself, and roll forward. This can be used to stop combos. After the roll, the character will jump back. Be careful not to suicide.
- Attack 2: You will launch both of your discuses and they will swing back. You only need to block this once, but it’s hard to tell if you have to block forward or backward.
- Astros: 166
You get a giant blue colored, futuristic crossbow. Middle damage, fast arrow, one second freeze juggles. These will replace your punch and' kick combos:
- Attack 1: You will shoot an ice arrow that travels fast and does around 238 damage.
- Attack 2: You will shoot a bolt of light into the air that will explode into many shards and circle around the user. You only have to block this once, but it's hard to tell when.
- Astros: 99
- Attack 1: You will send a small tornado to attack people.
- Attack 2: You will smash his fist down and a cyclone will appear around him. People not blocking will be caught and spun up. You can follow with a combo. People blocking will be pushed off a good distance.
- Carats: 10,500
You get gloves with a fire emblem on them. This is also available for Alchemists.
- Attack 1: You will smash your fist to the ground and fire will come out of it. It has a relatively good radius, but doesn't last long.
- Attack 2: You will raise your hand and a small fire will appear at your feet. Anyone that walks into it will be burned for four seconds. The fire lasts for seven seconds. It can catch people jumping up too.
- Astros: 166
You get a giant green colored, futuristic crossbow. Slowest arrow, weakest damage, stuns for one second and does poison damage. These will replace you punch and kick combos:
- Attack 1: You will shoot out a poison arrow. This arrow travels slow compared to the other ones and is the weakest one too (around 138 damage). If it hits, the person will become poisoned and lose 100hp every few seconds.
- Attack 2: You will shoot a bolt of light into the air that will explode into many shards and circle around yourself. You only have to block this once, but it's hard to tell when.
- Astros: 203
You get frozen gloves. Just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you need it. The ice freezes for five seconds.
- Attack 1: You charge up an ice cube on your hand and will release an arc of ice. Anyone caught will be frozen for three seconds. You can be caught in air too. You can continually freeze a person until the user runs out of SP.
- Attack 2: You will form an ice spear and throw it. It can go through multiple people, but not objects.
- Astros: 203
You gets gauntlets with red rocks as decoration and the chinese symbol for fire. This is basically a buffed up Psi Charger.
- Attack 1: You summon a phoenix that will charge at a enemy.
- Attack 2: You summon a phoenix that will travel in a downward, straight fashion, leaving a trail of fire for stunning.
- Cost: Comes with elementist
You get blue and white gloves!
- Attack 1: You will charge up a spirit in your hand and throw a small fish. The fish moves fast but has poor homing abilities.
- Attack 2: You will summon up a spirit from the ground. It is slow, but can home on people very well. It can hit up to 2–3 people.
- Astros: 99
- Attack 1: You will create a small sphere of electricity. This can be used to stop combos. It has a big range, although it looks small.
- Attack 2: You will charge up and release three spheres of energy. The first one travels fast than the other two, but the other two home better than the first one.
Stone Golem Gauntlet
You get rocky gloves/gauntlets.
- Attack 1: You will raise your hand and a giant golem will appear out of the ground. The golem will smash the ground and a giant wave of rocks will be forced up. He will do this 11 times and people can be juggled with this. After 11 times, it will go back underground while doing a pose.
- Attack 2: You will pick up a giant boulder (from nowhere) and throw it super fast. You can also block it!
You get a giant red colored, futuristic crossbow. These will replace you punch and kick combos:
- Attack 1: You will shoot a fire arrow. It travels slower than the ice one, but faster than the poison one. It does the most damage out of the three (40–50 damage more than the ice one).
- Attack 2: You will shoot a bolt of light into the air that will explode into many shards and circle around you. You only have to block this once, but it's hard to tell when.
NOTE:This exocore is very similar to astro verision of this exo (Blood Storm Shuriken) 203 Astros. Price:10500 Carats Description: "This ExoCore allows the Soul Fighter to summon the ninja spirit and channel its skills into their attack". This exocore shows a black gauntlet along with black boots. That allows you to throw Shuriken at long distances.
- Attack 1: Shuriken Toss : This move is very useful in certain maps in the game. Such as Fortress and Dos Plamos. This move can be angled depending on how the player is positioning themselves.
- Attack 2: Throwing star Toss: This move allows you to jump at a high distance and hit your opponent with throwing stars.
Young Blood Wolf
Price:15000 Carats Description: This Exocore empowers your Soul Fighter with the soul of a young werewolf. The overdrive skills of the items creates a flurry of deadly claws and vicious bites to overpower your enemies with.
- Attack 1: Wolf grab and bite opponent.
- Attack 2: Wolf Air Grab, this launches opponent into the air. This can allow you to juggle. If you could take exocore and juggle with your sacred scroll. This however requires some experience.
NOTE: Moon Wolf and Knight Wolf are similar to this exocore. They are priced at 140 Astros.
Price 200 Astros
Description:The Ancient God of the Soul, the Bloody Wolf takes the form of a powerful tiger that can strike down enemies with mystic force and ferocity.
- This section is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.