Every month, a Collaboration of the Month will be selected at our monthly meeting by using this page. Using cooperative editing, the aim of the collaboration is to complete a major task or greatly improve an article by the end of the month. A list of former collaborations can be found in the archive.
How to nominate
Anyone may nominate a collaboration. To nominate an article or task, click this link and fill in the Article name and the Comments section.
These collaborations work best if you vote on games that you have access to or would like to help edit. If you are not going to be involved in the development of a nominated guide, please refrain from voting on that particular title. However, feel free to support as many candidates as you like; any registered user may support a nominated guide.
Collaboration of the Month nominations are evaluated at the end of every month at the StrategyWiki meeting on IRC. The nomination with the greatest number of supporters is chosen. In the case of a tie, the earliest nomination is chosen. Nominations will be removed after being selected. Nominations will be kept on the page for six months from the last support. After a nomination has been removed, feel free to re-nominate it at any time.
- How to vote
Under the Support section of a nomination, just add your signature to the bottom of the ordered list, like so: # ~~~~. Additionally, you may leave a comment under the Comments section explaining why you do or do not support the nomination.
At the end of this month, nominations can be removed if supported before December 1, 2016.
- Nominated March 5, 2017.
- Johnnyauau2000 (talk) 16:22, 4 March 2017 (UTC)
- Flufftailer (talk) 22:56, 15 May 2017 (UTC)
- Procyon 00:30, 16 May 2017 (UTC)
- Ok. This game marks a milestone in Zelda history. Simply, it goes back to the core of the first game in terms of freedom and basically have your journey to Calamity Ganon anyway you want. This is also a launch title for Switch and the last game for Wii U. Once I get a game guide, it will be time consuming so be inspired for this challenge. Johnnyauau2000 (talk) 16:22, 4 March 2017 (UTC)
- I now have access to the Wii U version, so I intend to document every shrine and korok seed I find. (By document, I do not mean screenshots.) Flufftailer (talk) 22:56, 15 May 2017 (UTC)
- I've beaten the Switch version and found all 120 shrines. Can't promise I'll support completely, but I'll definitely spot check. Been thinking about how to break this guide down, I think it should be by region mostly, then shrines, korok seeds, divine beats (if present), quests, etc. for each region.