This page has been transcluded from Template:Scrolling map/Documentation.
For displaying large side-scrolling maps in a useful fashion.
- Image name (don't include the "File:")
- Height constraint (in pixels, without the "px") — optional
- Width constraint (in pixels, without the "px") — optional
- imagewidth to modify the size of the image itself, rather than the boundaries of the scrollbox.
- float: specify left or right.
If width/height aren't specified, the image will expand to either its full width/height, or the width of the page (whichever comes first). Height can't be constrained by the page.