Super Mario 64 DS/Sunshine Isles
The Sunshine Isles portrait is in Peach's playroom(The place where you can play minigames). When you enter, you'll notice that you're on a little island with an empty sphere surrounded by a some Coins and a couple of trees. You'll also hear music that might be familiar to you! Anyways, there is only one Star in this small stage. To get the Star, you must find all 5 Silver Stars. While you're at it, you can try shell surfing! You can get a shell from the yellow ! box!
- Silver Star #1: On the main island with the sleeping Piranha Plant.
- Silver Star #2: Jump off the island and turn around. It's in an alcove.
- Silver Star #3: On the island next to the big island. Climb up the tree to get it.
- Silver Star #4: At a nearby island that has no tree.
- Silver Star #5: Klepto the Condor is flying around with the last Silver Star in its talons.