Super Mario 64/Rainbow Ride
- Location: Third floor. On the right side in a hole in the wall as you face course 14.
- Description: A sky level with rainbows, magic carpets, and an airship. The course is rather perilous, being the final normal level, and can be quite challenging.
- Bob-omb Buddy: Go below the red coins (see star 3), and wall jump above the blue coin box all the way to the top. The Bob-omb Buddy is there.
- Shortcuts: When you first enter the level, turn around and long jump to the pole behind you. This way, you'll skip one hard part of the course.
- Just for fun: Go to the Bob-omb Buddy's right, and long jump straight out. You will land far, far below on another platform.
 Star 1: Cruiser Crossing the Rainbow
From where you start, ride the magic carpet. Watch out for the flamethrower. If you stay off a carpet too long, it will disappear and return to the starting position, so be careful of that as well. After reaching the end of the first rainbow, take a right and ride another carpet. Ride that to the end of the line also. There will be two carpets. Take the one to the left (relative to the path of your current carpet). Be careful not to get pushed off by the spinning platform. When you reach the end, get onto the pirate ship. Warning, there is a strong wind on the ship that will blow you off the deck.
 Star 2: The Big House in the Sky
Follow the same path you took for the first star, but take the right carpet this time. Ride it up to the big house.
 Star 3: Coins Amassed in a Maze
Get all eight red coins. Go straight from the four spinning platforms and wall jump and backflip for all the red coins.
 Star 4: Swingin' in the Breeze
Go left from the four spinning platforms and climb down the first pole. Go past the flying Shy-Guy but ignore the second pole (be careful as this is a see-saw platform) and go to Mario's right (your left) and carry on going that way. Then you'll reach a wooden slope. Make your way up and swing across to the star.
 Star 5: Tricky Triangles!
Go left at the four spinning platforms and go past the wooden slope. Hit the flat '!' switch to turn the triangles upsidedown. Do a triple jump on the first two to skip two of the triangles. The star is at the top.
 Star 6: Somewhere over the Rainbow
Get to the floating ship (see star 1) and shoot out of the cannon through the rainbow ring. The star is on that island.
 Star 7: Switch Star of the Manor (Nintendo DS)
As Mario, go to the flying house in the sky where you got Star 2. You will see a platform with a Star Switch on it. Step on the switch, and run back into the house. Grab the Power Flower from the ? Block and float to the roof of the house. Break the Star Sphere and collect the Star.
 Star 7: 100 Coins
Be sure to get all the blue coins where the Bob-omb buddy is. However, if you miss a few blue coins, it's OK; you just have to go both directions (up the swings and on the rainbow, this is definitely more difficult). Beware of launching up to the location of star 6, because if you don't end up with 100 coins, it's a long way back down. If you are lucky, you can jump off the side of the island and hope to grab onto the platform below the swings that leads to star 3. .