Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Civilian Name: Usagi Tsukino
- Birthdate: June 30th
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Blood Type: O
- Hobbies: Eating sweets
- Gemstone: Diamond
- Pros: Lots of defense and high LAP growth rate.
- Cons: Poor movepool, as it's focused on hitting a single target, and coupled with her low attack power makes her useless even if you put her on the frontline in every formation. Using Holy Grail 1 might ease things but her Rainbow Moon Heartache costs 6 EP so you can only use it up to 2 times.
- Workarounds: You should take advantage of her fast Link Attack Point growth rate in order to make her into a powerful attacker and be less dependant on Holy Grail 1. Alternatively, you can use and abuse Rainbow Double Moon Heartache to hit as hard as you can for less EP consumption (but Sailor Chibimoon must be on the same team for that). Recommended accessories are as follows.
- Diamond Bracelet
- Diamond Tiara
- Anklet (+ Sugar Star's 5 bonus attack points) or Red Pupil
- Civilian Name: Ami Mizuno
- Birthdate: September 10th
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Blood Type: A
- Hobbies: Playing Chess and Reading
- Gemstone: Sapphire
- Pros: Defense is on par with Sailor Moon's but she's faster than her. Her Bubble Spray should not be underestimated as it allows her to fight stronger enemies by lowering their Attack power.
- Cons: Just like Sailor Moon, she also suffers from low attack power, thus putting her on the frontline in every formation is a must.
- Workarounds: You must prioritize attack power, as Chapter 2 demands this. Recommended accessories:
- Sapphire Ring
- Sapphire Earring
- Bracelet (+ Sugar Star)
- Civilian Name: Rei Hino
- Birthdate: April 17th
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Blood Type: AB
- Hobbies: Fortune Telling
- Gemstone: Ruby
- Pros: In contrast of Mercury's defensive nature, Mars is very offensive, with her HP making up for her low defense...
- Cons: ...But there are times when it's not enough, you have to put her at the back row for her to survive, and coupled with her high EP consumption, level grinding might be difficult for her at early game.
- Workarounds: Prioritize her defense, by making her wear 3 Tiaras, and DO NOT FORGET to get her Ruby accessories. Recommended accessories:
- Ruby Bracelet
- Ruby Tiara
- Tiara (+ White Rose's bonus 10 defense points) or Moonstone Pendant (if you manage to find one)