|Genre(s)||Fighting, Action, RPG|
Naruto (-ナルト-?) video games have appeared on various consoles from Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft. Most of them are fighting games in which the player controls one of a select few characters directly based upon their counterparts in the Naruto anime and manga. The very first Naruto video game was Naruto: Konoha Ninpouchou, which was released in Japan on March 27, 2003, for the WonderSwan Color. Most Naruto video games have been released only in Japan. The first games released outside Japan were the Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen and the Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu, released in North America under the titles of Naruto: Clash of Ninja and Naruto: Ninja Council. These games featured the voices from the English dubbed version of the anime.
Within the Naruto franchise are multiple sub-series, as well as plenty of stand alone games ranging across consoles and genres. The characters from the Naruto anime can also be found in other cross-over games like Battle Stadium D.O.N. and Jump Super Stars.
Stand alone games
- Naruto: Konoha Ninpouchou: WonderSwan Color (2003)
- Naruto: Konoha Senki: Game Boy Advance (2003)
- Naruto: Shinobi no Sato no Jintori Kassen: PlayStation (2003)
- Naruto: Rise of a Ninja: Xbox 360 (2007)
- Naruto Shippūden: Dairansen! Kage Bunshin Emaki: Nintendo DS (2008)
- Naruto: The Broken Bond: Xbox 360 (2008)
- Naruto Online: Browser (2016)
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja: Known in Japan as Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen, this is a series of 3-D cel-shaded fighting games developed by Eighting and published by D3Publisher and Tomy for the GameCube and Wii consoles.
- Naruto: Ninja Council: These games are action titles for handheld consoles, developed by Aspect and published by Tomy.
- Naruto: Ninja Destiny: This smaller series consists of fighting games for the Nintendo DS.
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja: Path of the Ninja games are RPG titles, mainly for the Nintendo DS.
- Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles: These mission-based action games were released on the PlayStation 2. They were developed by cavia and published by Bandai and Atari.
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja: The Ultimate Ninja series is a group of 3D fighting games for the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3, with spin-offs for the PlayStation Portable consoles.
Naruto: Konoha Ninpouchou · Naruto: Konoha Senki · Naruto: Shinobi no Sato no Jintori Kassen · Naruto: Rise of a Ninja · Naruto Shippūden: Dairansen! Kage Bunshin Emaki · Naruto: The Broken Bond · Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble · Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles · Naruto Shippuden 3D: The New Era