|Located||Salt Lake City, Utah|
SingleTrac Entertainment Technologies was a video game developing company, mostly for the PlayStation platform. The management team and much of the original development team came from Evans & Sutherland, bringing their 3D graphics and software engineering skills into the video game industry.
Its most famous titles were the Twisted Metal and Jet Moto video game series. After producing these games for Sony, SingleTrac was bought by the video game company GT Interactive, which was then bought by the French company Infogrames.
The SingleTrac studio was closed down in 2000. A group of SingleTrac employees broke off and formed the game studio Incognito Entertainment in 1999.
- Warhawk (PlayStation, 1995)
- Twisted Metal (PlayStation, 1995)
- Twisted Metal 2: World Tour (PlayStation, PC, 1996)
- Jet Moto (PlayStation, PC, 1996)
- Jet Moto 2 (PlayStation, 1997)
- Critical Depth (PlayStation, 1997)
- Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 (PlayStation, 1998)
- Streak: Hoverboard Racing (PlayStation, 1998)
- Outwars (PC, 1998)
- Animorphs: Shattered Reality (PlayStation, 2000)