From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
(Redirected from Game Boy Gallery 3)
This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
|Game & Watch Gallery 3|
|System(s)||Game Boy Color, 3DS VC|
|Preceded by||Game & Watch Gallery 2|
|Followed by||Game & Watch Gallery 4|
|Series||Game & Watch Gallery|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Game & Watch Gallery 3 Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Game & Watch Gallery 3 Channel|
- Egg: Yoshi must eat cookies as they pop out of the oven. In the original, the player controls a fox who must grab falling eggs laid by hens before they hit the ground.
- Greenhouse: Yoshi must protect his plants from Shyguys and monkeys by spitting watermelon seeds machine gun-style.
- Turtle Bridge: Toad must relay packages between Mario and Peach by using a bridge of Goonie Birds, who keep diving away at balloons that float by. In the original version, the players crossed a bridge made of turtles.
- Mario Bros.: Far different from the Mario Bros. arcade title, this game has Mario and Luigi scurrying around to keep a series of cakes moving on a conveyor belt. Players control both Mario and Luigi with different buttons in both versions of the game.
- Donkey Kong Jr.: Also different from the arcade title of the same name, this game has players controlling Donkey Kong Jr. through various stages toward his father, who is trapped in a cage.
These games can only be played in their original form.
- Judge: Also a two-player game (requires two Game Boys and two copies of the game with this game unlocked)
- Spitball Sparky
- Donkey Kong II
- Fire: A reversed version of the Silver Series version.