|Distributor(s)||Apple Store, Google Play|
|YouTube Gaming||Lightbot Channel|
Lightbot (previously Light-bot, which was sometimes typeset as light-bot) is a puzzle game that made its debut as a Flash game. This guide is for all versions of Lightbot. The mobile version was released on October 1, 2013 for Android and iOS. The Flash game was renamed the "LITE" version and later re-branded as the "Online 'One-Hour' Version". As noted on their website, "The 'Hour of Code' is nationwide initiative by Computer Science Education Week [csedweek.org] and Code.org [code.org] to introduce millions of students to one hour of computer science and computer programming."
Three games now exist:
- Lightbot Jr 4+ Coding Puzzles (app with 42 levels)
- Lightbot - Programming Puzzles (app with 50 levels, 20 challenge stars)
- Lightbot (Flash LITE version; 20 levels)
Table of Contents
- Flash game, LITE version: flash-lite.html or hocflash.html.
- The iOS version can be downloaded from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/light-bot/id657638474
- The Android verson can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightbot.lightbot