I figure that since there is a section dedicated to weapons, and weapons are described on the hunters' pages, that there should be a section dedicated to alt-forms 0-172 5:34, 20 August 2006
I'm not sure how many people play this game, but hopefully we do :) Everyone put their Friend Codes below, like this:
- Strategy Wiki Name: Apokid/Apo jack MPH name: THE AIR MPH FC: 0645-1738-3425
- Strategy Wiki Name: 0-172/Lunar Knight MPH name: <N>Pawnage MPH FC: 1504-0972-9579
Apo Jack 18:18, 28 May 2007 (CDT)
PS. Keep this at the top. And if you add yourself there's no real need to add a signature, so keep it simple and leave out a signature, okay? We don't want it cluttered.
- You guys might want to look at Axby for some FC's , I've linked to a forum post and they've got 38 pages (I think) there.--Rocky (Talk - Contributions) 02:35, 3 June 2007 (CDT)
(Could anyone make a chart for different timezones, like for the USA?) Once the Friend Code section gets bigger, here you can tell people when you plan to be playing during the week. And, of course, don't schedule unless you put your FC, and yet again, please keep this at the top. Thank you :) Apo Jack 19:51, 28 May 2007 (CDT)
I'll halt my work here for awhile. I'm working on a fully-fledged Wi-Fi fighting guide, with tips similar to the ones here. And, Lunar has gotten involved in the foruming, so I'm out of here for awhile, as well.
-- Apo Jack 19:15, 10 June 2007 (CDT)
I made that really confusing part on the Oubliette page, feel free to ask a question and/or edit it as to make as accessible to understand as you can!
Apo Jack 18:50, 1 June 2007 (CDT) P.S. What I discovered, I am not one hundred percent sure about.
- No kidding! I could barely understand that reading through for the first time (I still don't really understand it). Do mind deliberating in a less confusing manner? Lunar Knight (Talk to me + Contribs) 18:54, 1 June 2007 (CDT)
- Alright. The OC (Omega Cannon) is without doubt the most confusing weapon in the game. First, the gun fires. If it hits anyone in its path it kills them, but it won't blow up until it hits a physical structure, like a wall. When it DOES hit a wall, it'll blow up.When it blows up, it creates a pretty large circle, or sphere. Anyone inside of that sphere dies. BUT, the sphere cannot create its path through walls and stuff. So if you hit a wall, the circle won't be made behind that circle. Get it?
- BUT, if you are DIRECTLY ABOVE BELOW, or parallel in height, the gun will kill you from almost any distance. I figure this out by standing at the very bottom, and shooting the bottom of the platform with the OC on it. It didn't kill me if I was directly under it. BUT, just going up two platforms, if I was under it, it would kill me. BUT, if I wasn't directly under it, then it wouldn't kill me. Get it? Would a picture help?
Apo Jack 15:16, 2 June 2007 (CDT)
I should have said, "Make a picture". It would show a pixelized, 2-D version with sprites and stuff. But I may never get around to it and just use a simple MS Paint-worthy production without even copying or pasting. I'll do my best :)
Apo Jack 23:04, 2 June 2007 (CDT)
Finishing the article
I could really use some help with finishing this article. So far, I have really done everything. I have made a good number of the pages in this article, and I am getting fed up with no one helping. 0-172 12:14, 22 August
I finally have some assistance. User:Elitay is helping me to complete the article. 0-172 23:05, 24 August (UTC)
What article? The discussion one? Apo Jack 18:11, 28 May 2007 (CDT)
- Pay no attention to this section. I started this long ago, when I was the only person on Strategy Wiki working on MPH (And was frustrated by it). The article is MPH. Lunar Knight (Talk to me + Contribs) 19:06, 28 May 2007 (CDT)
Article title error
If I recall correctly the title Metroid Prime Hunters has no colon in it. This is a serious issue that needs to be fixed. 0-172 12:16, 22 August
I have created a single player section that contains the walkthrough section and the logbook section I just added. 0-172 23:42, 24 August (UTC)
Main Contributors to this article (Current)
As the main contribuor to this article, I would just like to keep track of the current contributors to this article.
As time goes on, I am sure this list may change, if you have any comments or disagreements, please post them. 0-172 22:47, 18 October 2006 (CDT)
If I were to add a glitches section to the article, where in the table of contents would I put the page? 0-172 23:20, 22 November 2006 (CST)
Yeah, it would more correct to be "Max Ammo". Taking your suggestion I went and changed that section of the infobox. Thanks for catching that. 0-172 19:24, 23 November 2006 (CST)
"Wikification" of the guide
I've noticed there are lots of things that could receive benefit from becoming a template, such as scans. Shouldn't there be a template for things of the kind?--Dan 21:24, 1 February 2007 (CST)