Super Smash Bros. Melee/Debug
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
When using debug mode, there are many odd changes to the game. Most of them cause the game to freeze or end. While others can cause interesting results such as allowing you to play as other characters:
 Freezing/Game-end glitches
- If you try to use Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Giga Bowser, Female Wire Frame, Male Wire Frame, or Sandbag, it will result in the game crashing (This is avoided with another hack that registers all characters as Mario, but they still work like they originally did).
- While using sandbag; the game will freeze when he tries to do anything other than move and single jump (not double jump).
- In the Mushroom Kingdom Adventure and Underground Maze the game will freeze when the area with the Yoshis or Link is entered.
- Destroying all ten targets in a target test will cause the game to end.
- Touching the Triforce in the Underground Maze will cause the game to end.
- Reaching the Teleporter in the Escape Shaft will cause the game to end.
- Touching any door in the Race to the Finish will cause the game to end.
- The game will freeze when a trophy falls in the Trophy Collector Stage.
- Entering AKANEIA, 10-2, IceTop, or Dummy will automatically cause the game to freeze.
- Choosing NONE as a character will cause the game to freeze.
- Touching the Finish Line on the F-Zero Raceway will cause the game to end.
- The background for Test Stage is a blurred picture of the inside of a bar.
- Going to the end of the Home-Run Stadium will be so far away that the "bubble" for any character who is standing on the starting platform will move to the other side.