This article needs images! If you have any images of the things detailed in this page, pleaseto this page.
Blood II features a wide arsenal of weapons including both firearms and magical items. Some of the weapons were featured also in Blood while others have been implemented specifically for the new game:
- Chosen Knife: - Melee weapons are used in close combat only. They generally don't do a lot of damage, and don't require too much strength to use; however, players with higher strength will have a higher rate of fire and do more damage. The melee weapons are ritualistic knives, tailored to each "Chosen" member separately. In addition to being quiet weapons they become more powerful the more they are used.
- Beretta 92FS 9mm Automatic handgun: The pistol has a good rate of fire, medium range and accuracy, and low damage. This is an introductory weapon that is light enough that anyone can use it. This weapon can be fired dual-handed if the player has a high enough strength value.
- Mac-10 Sub Machine Gun: The Mac-10 has a much higher firing rate than the pistol since it can go full auto, but is very inaccurate. It can be fired dual-handed. The alt fire in single-handed mode allows the player to fire short, three-round bursts with increased accuracy by using the arm stock. There is no dual-handed alt fire.
- Sawed-Off Shotgun: The Sawed-off Shotgun packs a big punch but at a short range. Its rate of fire is slow. Its primary fire mode is one barrel at a time, while its alternate fire mode is both barrels at once.
- .50 BMG Sniper Rifle: This high-caliber weapon is ideal for hitting targets at long range. Aided by the scope this weapon can hit targets at an extreme range for good damage. The damage this weapon does is very dependent on where it hits. Hitting the head or torso does major damage, whereas nicking the torso or hitting a limb does less damage.
- M16 Assault Rifle: This long range, fast-firing and extremely damaging weapon is the ideal choice for heavy machine guns. It is equipped with an under-barrel grenade launcher.
- Howitzer: This weapon is basically a portable artillery piece. It fires a large shell at a slow rate of fire that is instantaneous and does massive damage. This weapon requires extreme strength to use.
- Minigun: Potentially the most powerful weapon in the game, this gun combines an insanely high rate of fire with great range, and great damage.
Demolitions: Explosive and Flame Weapons
- Napalm Launcher: Large, heavy, and exceptionally brutal, this weapon fires flaming blasts of incendiary napalm. Activating the alt fire releases a cascading series of bouncing explosions lovingly referred to by those in the business as "rolling thunder." Make sure you don't set this baby off in close quarters, or you'll end up the main course in your own private weenie roast.
- Flare Gun: The flare gun is a special weapon that fires flare-like projectiles that stick into targets and burn them over time. It has a medium rate of fire, and it projectiles move fairly quickly. The alt fire shoots a flare that bursts into a star pattern. The star flares explode on contact with objects, assigning burn tim to anything they hit.
- Proximity Bomb: Proximity bombs are small motion detectors connected to a wad of plastique. The player uses it by first selecting it with the hotkey/inventory use key, and then throwing it by holding the fire key, or dropping it by pressing the alt fire key. It will arm a few seconds later and then stay armed until someone approaches it, at which point it will explode. The player can carry up to 10 Proximity Bombs.
- Remote Bomb: Remote Bombs are similar to Proximity Bombs, but the player detonates them remotely. Selecting it from the inventory brings up the bomb and the detonator. The player can throw a bomb by holding down and releasing the regular fire button, and drop a selected boom by hitting the alt fire key. Press the detonate key (default is 'D') to detonate the bombs. The player can carry up to 10 Remote Bombs.
- Time Bomb: The Time Bomb is similar to the Remote and Proximity Bomb, except that it is equipped with a timer. Selecting it brings up, push and hold down the regular fire to throw it, and press the alt fire to drop it. The player can carry up to 10 Time Bombs.
- TW-X59 Tesla Cannon: Cabalco has finally solved the mystery of ball lightning and put its power to good use in one of the world's most deadly anti-personnel weapons. Activate the alt fire to create an electrical explosion that will flash fry ANYTHING within its range...including you! Cabalco never rests on its laurels; you used to have to go to prison for a good electrocution -- now you can have one anywhere!
- Death Ray: From the Cabalco's advanced weapons division comes the next step in urban warfare, the Cabalco Death Ray. This weapon delivers on its promise, firing beams of pure energy that reflect off of most surfaces so you can get that 'around the corner' kill.
- Insect-A-Cutioner: Representing the finest tool in the modern exterminating arsenal. The Insect-A-Cutioner uses Cabalco brand "Die, Bug, Die!" industrial bug spray. This spray is extremely toxic, and should not be exposed to skin. In the event of skin exposure, consult a mortician. It is also extremely flammable, and should be kept at room temperature at all times.
- Singularity Generator: A highly experimental weapon currently under development by Cabalco Industries, the Singularity Generator is designed to create a small, localized singularity, or black hole. This black hole will suck in and destroy almost anything in its vicinity. This incredibly powerful weapon remains in the prototyping stages due to problems with maintaining the fabric of reality when it is used, but as they say, you must break a few eggs to make an omelette.
- Voodoo Doll: The Voodoo doll is a vector-based weapon that does damage specific to where it hits on the doll. When the player uses the primary fire it will randomly stick the pin in several places all over the doll. These places include the eyes, chest, arms, legs, and groin. Each different hit location has a different effect.
- The Orb: The Cabal's nasty take on the In-the-Egg-Scrambler seeks out enemy skulls and drills straight to their deepest thoughts. Accuracy isn't all important since the Orb detects motion and can even give chase if enemies see it coming. The alt fire gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Be the ball." Switch in to Orb's-eye view to hunt down your enemies personally. Just remember that your own carcass sits vulnerable where you left it, so don't be surprised if you're dead when you get back. Inspired by the flying orbs in the Phantasm movie series.
- Life Leech: The Life Leech projects wide bursts of life-stealing Eldritch Fire that can sear the flesh of your enemies from great distance. Striking the staff on the ground activates this weapon's alt fire, radiating a mystical shockwave that violently hurls opponents back. The Life Leech is the ultimate in arcane "crowd control" but using it near high ledges or acid pools may prove unsafe (wink-wink) for your enemies. The Life Leech is fueld by user focus, so characters with an aptitude for the dark arts will find that it serves them well.