|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets|
|Developer(s)||KnowWonder Digital Mediaworks|
|Publisher(s)||Electronic Arts, Aspyr Media|
|Preceded by||Philosopher's Stone|
|Followed by||Prisoner of Azkaban|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
- This guide is for the PC version. For the PlayStation version, see Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. For the GBC version, see Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Game Boy Color). For the GBA version, see Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Game Boy Advance). For the console version, see Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Console).
As a young wizard-in-training, Harry Potter can't wait to leave the non-magical world behind and return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for his second year. But during the summer holidays, a most peculiar visitor appears in Harry's bedroom with a dire warning—disaster will strike if Harry returns to Hogwarts!
As the new term starts, this grave prediction seems to be coming true. Strange and terrible events occur – and Harry always seems to be nearby. Panic reigns, but nobody knows who – or what – is to blame.
With the help of his best friends, Ron and Hermione, it's up to Harry to solve the mystery and clear his name, before another victim is claimed and Hogwarts is shut down for good!
Table of Contents
- Whomping Willow & The Aftermatch
- 1st Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson: Rictusempra
- Charms: Skurge
- The Dungeons
- The Greenhouse: Diffindo
- The Greenhouse Effect
- The Gardens
- Your Adventure to The Slytherin Common Room as Goyle
- 2nd Defense Against the Dark Arts: Spongify
- With Tom Riddle's Diary
- Forbidden Forest
- Boss: Aragog
- To the Chamber of Secrets!
- Boss: Large Snake
Harry Potter series